Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strong Indica/Sativa Strain ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by G99z, Mar 6, 2014.

1. What are the popular strong indica and sativa strains ?

2. #2 BlazedPlatypus, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Do you mean hybrids? Or a strong sativa and then a strong indica?

If you mean a hybrid, I smoked this stuff called THC Bomb for a while a few months back. It was retardedly good. It was the best bud in town and it smacked the fuck out of you when you smoked it. I got so high numerous times that I just say back and enjoyed the visuals. I didn't flat out hallucinate but if I focused on something for a while it would begin to move and come alive.

That however, is not a popular strain. Idk why, but maybe because it's not a casual high at all, it's a mindfuck after only one bowl.

3. blue mystic (blueberry x northern lights)

4. Grandaddy purple :D

5. #5 aToker, Mar 7, 2014
    Skywalker OG is crazy. My favorite strain. 10/10 indica
    Jack Herer or Blue Dream are good sativas.

6. #6 G99z, Mar 7, 2014
    Yea! Sorry guys! I was looking for 100% sativa strain and 100$ indica.

I learned from me that i dont like being stoned over the top head buzz and body buzz....i hate that.
    I rather get a sick buzz from one type and a sick one from the other :)

7. maybe some sour diesel?