BACK TO THE BOX

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by PIFFCLOUD22, Mar 6, 2014.

1. So the mutant has started to grow and there is 4 stalks coming out of one hole lol looks sick. I think gdp has a calcium def. Rusty dots on lower fan leaves? Bubbleicious is doing good though. What ya think

Sent to you from my drug phone.

Attached Files:

2. Next pics ill put them in reg light
    Its hard to see w led

3. ......actually the color of the leaves are looking like mine.....and that's why i decided to blast their asses with a second full feeding of tigerbloom......and so far so good....as i was thinking cal-mag deficency as well....but still can't rule out the possibility of a micro element deficient until your new growth looks proper....as with mine too I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch..:D........but they look good tho'

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. Forgot to edit the pic.... but there's the girls....beginning of the second week flowering under the 11/13 light schedule.....just gave them a good plain watering.....no ph' adjustments to either my water or notes so far and seems like my recycled organic soil is buffering the ph' and my soil is good and stable...as i have been checking the runoff .....holding steady at or between 6.0 to 7.0....and next feeding i will e adding some big bloom in addition with the tiger bloom.......>_>

6. Check out the mutant. She's doing well:eek:

Attached Files:

7. looking good bruh'........:D

8. Gotta update pics tonight.

9. Granddaddy purp , bubbleicious and red devil auto pic update. Looks like im gonna have a solid harvest back to back by 3 weeks.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

10. One shot of the ladies in the one cab....and a pic of one of the ones i supercropped in the other cab.....hope my attempt in supercropping works out :):p

Attached Files:

11. Always so green Philly beautiful

12. #52 phillyphill7878, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    thanks bruh'...gonna flood the forum with new pics tonight with a better camera with macro shots and good close ups we should be seeing some Trichomey goodness:D

13. Here's the ladies. Day 27 of 11/13 flower power ...lol:p

Attached Files:

14. Damn man, nice growing, great pics

15. Thanks bruh'......trying to get things dialed in on the ww' genetics as i do have plenty of seeds and plan on running full runs with it and keep it around ....by far my nicest micro run :D;)

16. Man my gdp was really messed up today when I checked on her. Oarnge brown leaves that were all crusted and wilted. Cut alot of them off. I'm sad been working alot and haven't been giving her as much attention lately. What do you think it was? I know it wasn't nute burn

17. A pic with good lighting ......????..........sounds like a calcium or boron' deficiency ....a pic would help concur' this idea tho'....

18. So it was alot worse before I trimmed them all off. Whats the verdict and how do I fix her? I did flush with 2 gallons

Attached Files:

19. give me a run down on the soil type,nutes used,temps and humidity levels ..and what's the ph' of runoff after the flush you just did ........will try to help you pin this down.....

20. Ffof soil flished with 6.6 ph runoff. Nector or the gods nutes ...havent given much because I usually feed happy frog fruit and flower