Looking to buy a new bowl for my bong, need help on identifying the joint size

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Namak, Mar 4, 2014.

1. #1 Namak, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    So, I baught this bong off a friend, and he has absolutely no clue how big the downstem or bowl joint is, it's glass on glass if that helps, and the brand name is "Illusion Glass". I couldn't find a website for this brand of bong anywhere. Also, the reason I am trying to identify it is because the bowl is broken in  4 pieces. Thanks for any help. :smoke:
    #2.jpg #3.jpg
    #4.jpg #5.jpg
    #1.jpg

2. looks like 14mm, but you have nothing in any of the picture for reference....

3. #3 Bill O'Really, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014

Yeah...But for Christ's sake....don't put a dime in it...Right? lol :laughing:

that user ever update the thread?
    i am waiting for results from the diet coke & mentos suggestion.
    :smoking:

5. take the old existing joint, place it flat ona piece of paper, or your hand or something

now trace the outline of the joint onto the surface. take it to headshop and just compare all the bowls you want to it. see witch ones fit.

Nah, never did see an update. And didn't see the mentos/diet coke suggestion. That'd be fun to watch.

Thanks man, will do! :hello:

so simple, yet so genius!

9. I hope you didnt pay anything over 15 for that nasty MuFucka

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

Payed $20 haha, it needs a good cleaning, full of tabacco and weed residue from poppers.