Going to Cali today

Discussion in 'General' started by Enigma, Mar 4, 2014.

1. #1 Enigma, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
  2. and joining the army?

damn man. good luck with your decisions yo.

Hope you make the best of it.

3. Going to be a medic in the Army?

I wish you the best of luck man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. whats your motivation behind wanting to join the army?

5. Good luck man hope everything goes accordingly

Sent from my mind

6. welcome back to Cali man!  The army eh??  Well i wish you luck with your endeavors

7. Hope you dont end up with ptsd like half of my family. But foreal tho... try not to get into a position where your gonna be deployed in fucking afghanistan.... but if you do end up with the short straw...

Send us some legit afghan bro!

8. Yup. 68W

Thanks for the support everyone. I already miss Arizona though, a lot of good friends here.

9. Peace out AZ!

10. Good luck blade!

11. Welcome back to cali

good luck with the army and junk

12. #12 Enigma, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Long story but I just felt I wasn't doing enough with my life (not that being an EMT doesn't have it's perks) but I hate working 36-48 hour shifts straight with no sleep, getting off and crashing for 4-6 hours (on call), then working again. I want to do more with my life and I think the army has it. I also hate that 95% of the calls I respond to are complete bullshit. That and I don't have to worry about college or money or anything like that.

13. Friend joined the navy. been in it for 4 years now, got depressed and now hes going to be on leave

Not for everyone. Best of luck

as long as youre not disillusioned with this "protecting freedom" bs.

best of luck sir.

15. im interested, what's the core reason that entailed you to making that decision? what drove you to want to become a server of the country? curiosity's a bitch