How old were you when you bought your fist piece?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Captain quarter oz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. 16, just a cheap little bubbler.

2. 14 I stole an apple from a market

3. 16, crappy little clay chillum lol.

4. 15. 9 inch tall straight tube fat blue lip blue base still have it to this day.

5. 12 , bit young

6. I was 14 just got my first legit dealer. After a while of buying dubs every other day from him, I asked if he had a bong and he's like yea got one for 50$.
    We arranged the plan and I walked down my street he picked me up and I'm sitting in his car and he hands me a 3 foot Halo bong.
    No perc or anything just a beaker with downstem. It was my first bong.hahah I could barely even hit it. It was way too big so I traded it after 3 months to a friend for his 16 inch showerhead. Worked much better.

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi

7. I was 13. It was a small ass spoon pipe all clear with blues swirls and shit. Baught it in Mexico for 3$ then one day I went to grab it out of my stash box and only took half of the pipe out only to look in the box and see the the whole thing shattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I was 20 and my sister actually gave it to me. I really wish hadn't broken that piece :'(

9. I was 14 and bought a little China bong with a tree perk. My friends dad found it when she had it at her place, then broke it. RIP Gregory the first.

10. 19. Small maybe 19cm glass bong for 20 bucks at the heads-hop near Richmond & Dundas, London Ontario.
    The second time was shortly after this one broke (lol) I bought a pipe for 10 bucks from the shop that is a few minutes walk from Richmond & Oxford

11. 14, spoon from my corner store.

12. Yeah 14, it was a standard steel pipe at my local head shop from which I was immediatly kicked out for asking if they had any weed for sale.

13. 13, was a nice blue party bowl.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. 16 or 17 .....I don't remember.

I was 14. It was a girl, very pretty. 16...and I got her at a skating rink.

16. 16 when I bought a Gatorade.

18 for the first real piece though, crappy as it was lol, glow in the dark plastic double perc bong.  blue tubes for the percs, thing was hideous, but I only paid $12 I think.

17. I was 18. My first bong, it was a glass straight shooter with an ice catcher and I got it from this smoke shop/tattoo and piercing place. I loved that bong and I can still imagine it to this day.

One of my friends broke it by knocking it over on my table. I was so sad to see it broken. My friend didn't even repay me for it even though he said he would. I only had it for like 2 or 3 years. So many memories with that bong.

18. I was 14. My friend who was 20 or 21 at the time bought me a $6.00 pipe from the gas station. Dropped it once, shattered lol 

19. I was about 14, pike place market in Seattle. $5