what u growing this year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by porkchop09, Feb 26, 2014.

1. can be stressful but this year just on the farm so its gonn be easy as pie. Not many worries this year. Out of the old house and in anew one as of last Oct. All my neighbors here grow themselve so no more shadiness like the old spot. Was crazy there. Cant believe i survived 2 years ofit. But we made it work.

2. do yourself a favor look into Sannies seeds.

unfortunately the Euro trade com. got their credit card policy ( is that the right wordage?) canceled. so its a bank transfer ( which costs extra $$) or snail mail to order. but they are golden.

E$k0b@r has taken the torch DJ Short dropped and is running circles around DJs gear now IMHO. and of course Dynasty seeds, being another Oregon Breeder, has my love. and the huckleberry is to die for.

3. sweet ..

got my hoopbenders in today, fuck these coastal rains .. I'm building 12 foot wide hoops this year. ( also got the benders to do 4 foot row covers ..but that's for other stuff.... WASABI !!!!!)

lost half my crop last fall to the rainiest Sept & Oct on record. it was so wet my bamboo stakes rotted out ( @ 12 feet they're like 2 inches thick! ) & the wind crumpled my plants !!! I was all "WTF !?!?!?!?!" plus a whole bunch of other words......pretty sure I even made a few up.

Ill check them out in the future!

This year i want to try out Dutch Passion, See how they are

5. nope probably indoor :p

6. #86 xxkilzxx, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Thats dumb! Let me tell you that wether or not The attitude seed bank owns g13 is irrelevant, which i dont think they do but thats besides the point, g13 labs has pretty good genetics. Ive grown there blue og and it was a really good smoke. Secondly Ive ordered a bunch of times from attitude and never had any problem with delivery or seeds, one time they sent me some freebies and there was 1 seed missing from one of the freebies, I called them and they not only sent it back out but gave me a few more to make up for the inconvenience. If you want to try their pineapple express then do it. Like anyone I would advise doing some research about the strain. But just take some of the things you read with a grain of salt that is unless everyone you talk to says the same thing. If you dont like attitude theres also seedsman.com is good and has a great discount program, also demonseeds.com never ordered through there but they have some good stock and good breeders. theres a bunch of seedbanks out there.  Anyway good luck with whatever you grow. 

7. I'm with you, I live in Sydney Australia and when I have ordered from Attitude, ( twice now) they were delivered to my front door exactly a week later, and every seed popped !!!!

People forget, that customs occasionally gets hold of things and not to mention they sporadically gamma ray the parcels going through customs to kill any seeds that may be present so they can't germinate. You can hardly blame attitude when things like this happen, especially if it is illegal where you are...

8. Holy Grail Kush feminized
    Cheese feminized (Dinafem)
    Chemdog (Greenhouse Seeds)
    2-S.A.G.E Regular, i think (THSeeds freebie from attitude, and pretty sure i remember them being regular not fem)

9. This year

Lavender Kush
    Kens GDP
    Xj-13
    Strawberry Kush
    MangoBerry ( never heard of this strain before?)
    Northern Lights
    Raspberry Kush

Still got 2 strains to pick.

Was thinking Chemdawg and Sour Diesel not sure yet

All Organic soil

10. when you grow real strains, by real breeders, you'll feel different about fake ass shit like G13 and WoS.
     neither has a real breeder. and if you don't believe me attitude owns G13, please offer some proof beside your gut..as I did.

FTR I felt the same as you about 14 years ago, then Marc Emery( who I busted my ass keeping his website current for) ripped everyone off with Nirvana in Sensi Seed packaging and I realized its buyer beware in canna land. And started to check on breeders by actually contacting em. real actual breeders will get pack to you. serious, try emailing Femaleseeds.nl, Sensi Seeds, TGA, Cali Connection, Gage Green...even Greenhouse seeds. they'll all respond.. not so with G13, WoS, etc..

also I have never said a bad thing about attitude.. I tend to be one of their strongest defenders here on GC. but by no means do I wear "I ♥ Attitude" sunglasses. they're capitalists, its their job to make $$ and owning your own seed line that happens to be 90% of your free seeds ( that sucker in new growers like yourself) is one way to do it.

I actually have rez dawg Ibl sour D genetics BTW. but that is only cause I'm know seedbank owners & breeders..so I might have some inside info, you don't. just sayin you may want to check out my posts before coming at my facts.