Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you make your weed last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GRANDFUZ10N, Feb 18, 2014.

1. These are problems I forget people still have being a med grower in Nor Cal. Im used to jars and jars of weed filling my cabinets and havingmy own hash and oil. But my advice to u if u cant grow ur own and its too expensive for ya probably should just hold off till u graduate school and get a proper job and all that before being blazed all day. Just a suggestion.

2. Normal day in Nor Cal..... IMG_20140218_130537.jpg IMG_20140218_130612.jpg

3. Vaping is definitely the way to go if you want to conserve it.

4. Depends in what you need it for. If you want bigger hits go for the 15 hahah thatll put you on your ass. On the other hand if you want to be stealthy id choose the 6 inch

By any means necessary

5. I use a pipe, can't afford a vape although I'd like to try one. I bought a gram last week and so far I've had 6 "smoke sessions" can probably get high 10 times with a gram. It's nice having a low tolerance

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I too am currently in college and am living in a dorm with a roommate.

It typically takes a lot of smoke to be in the room with poor ventilation (ie. no window open) for the smoke detector to go off. In my opinion a gravity bong therefore would still be the best solution to you trying to ration out your weed since you can very easily place a towel or something at the base of your door to prevent any smoke from going out into the hall, and then have the window open to blow your hit out of each time you inhale, thus resulting in a mildly smelling room with very little smoke inside the actual dorm room.

Also, to stop the smell from really making your room reek, you can just spray from air freshener or even cologne after your smoke sesh and you're able to both stay in your room and smoke AND ration your weed better.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #29 Adam182, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Always been 2g a day max for me really. Moved to vaping and could probably put it down to 1g a day max now.

Unless I fancy a very heavy sesh.

I've been a bit of a dick thinking about it, if you did throw your friend money every once in a while and he was willing to share then there's no problem, I take back what I said. And for the record i'm not endulging in huge amounts of weed, i'm trying to cutdown myself.

Personally, I find limiting my smoking to night times is best. If I really wanna get high during the day i'll have the smallest bong hit ever to pull me through. I think that a job wouldn't be a bad idea, more money, more weed, more things to do whilst high. :smoke:

9. If you can find someone with a scale, weigh out however much you want to smoke per week and split it out in seperate baggies, each representing a sesh. It'll allow you to A) use your one hitter, B) not worry about smoking too much and C) allow you to take your weed with you when you go out to smoke. If you want a heavier session, you can always just skip a session and get two bags of dank to smoke instead of one. Ive been doing this for a little while and it really helps control my consumption

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Best way that I conserve my weed is just smoke a decent sized snapper a day out of my bowl. Gets me decently high for a couple of hours. If you wanna get more fked up then do another snapper. I feel as if multiple snappers get me higher than bowls

11. my next pick up will be 8 or 9 grams and hoping ill save it for a mounth cause you know money hard to come by

12. yeah it is