Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can you make your weed last?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GRANDFUZ10N, Feb 18, 2014.

1. So the first time I smoked was a few months ago. Up until a few weeks ago I would just hang out witj my friend and smoke his shit. And I mean this was only two or three times a week, and I never asked for it. A few weeks ago I actually bought my own weed, with my own pipe, smoking by myself. You know, really being a smoker. I'm in college right now so I usually smoke two or three times a day during the week, and usually most of the day on the weekend, and I just run out. I can barely afford 1/8 (dank) a week. I got my little glass pipe, and a one-hitter. I normally just pack myself a little bowl and get a good high. I've tried this one hitter a few times, and I can definitely feel a hit off that. What is the best way for me to get high using the least amount of product? (I don't have access to extracts or anything fancy like that).

2. #2 dankness420, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Try and get a vape for sure but that could cost a few hundred for a decent one.  I usually pack bowls I can clear in one hit so my bud isn't burning away when I am not hitting it.  Also poppers are nice to conserve but most people aren't big on them. 

Oh make a gravity bong, those thing conserve well and get you high af!

3. I am on campus. The rooms have smoke detectors etc. I wouldnt smoke in my dorm anyway. I take a five minute walk over into the trees and. Brush and stuff. So I cant really do a grav. I am usually really hesitant to taking the onehitter cuz I usually never want to take my weed out of my room, just in case. So a pipe usually seems like my best option. It was also like 10 bucks, so I ca. Ditch it easily if it ever comes to that.

4. #4 SirKnosAlot, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    The arizer solo m1d from ebay $150 portable vape. Saves allot of weed! Doubles mines...

5. WV ill have to check it out

6. I want a vape so bad I just never have enough money to buy the one I want :-(

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

7. Do knife hits in your bathroom, hold it in for 7ish seconds and there will be little smoke to be detected or smelt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I don't have my own bathroom. Have four to share between a bunch of people.

9. #9 suicidebonger, Feb 18, 2014
    I think the steamroller is pretty underrated. Im in college as well and my money is also pretty tight and i myself have found my steam roller to give me the most bang for my buck- id deffinitley check one out if i were you.

By any means necessary

10. I was just looking at a Grav Labs steamroller. What size do you think is good I've seen from 6 inches to 15.

11. Gram a day- .5 a day, smoke 1 sesh a day n do it at night before u sleep, problem solved, pack snaps or get a vape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. waterfall dude

13. You were smoking a friends stash and now that's stopped you can barely afford your own? He was buying weed for you, paying money for you. I think you owe this guy a few smoke sessions, especially as you know how expensive it is now.

14. I just smoke out of my bowl, I can make a dub last almost a week. My tolerance doesn't really get up even though I smoke multiple times a day everyday, so I don't need much to get high which is great

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. Just don't smoke all day. On weekdays just smoke once at night and weekends you can smoke all day.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

16. #16 GRANDFUZ10N, Feb 18, 2014
    I said an 1/8 is al I get a week. I never said I cant afford it. That is what I can afford. And fuck you, because I gave him money to buy weed plenty of rimes before I smoked on my own.

17. Im gonna try that soon as I get home this weekend.

18. #18 Jingo Dookstain, Feb 18, 2014
    I've seen someone post about putting the lighter as far as you can from the bowl while still achieving a bowl (EDIT: Still achieving a bowl? Lol, I'm high... still achieving a burn*) This, from his words, apparently keeps the THC from getting scorched away.

I don't really know how justified that is, nor have I tried it. I just heard it.

Honestly, what I recommend is you just buy a whole lot of weed -- more than you've ever had in your life. I notice the more I have, the less I feel like smoking so often.

You said "I can barely afford 1/8 (dank) a week." Before that you said you used to smoke your friends shit but added you never asked for it, suggesting you never put money in. 

I think I touched a sore spot anyway, im'a sit back and enjoy my ounce I picked up, have fun rationing an eighth over a week lolololololol.

20. I'd buy a small portable gas cooker, one of the wee little fuckers with the screw on gas tank. Then I'd just go sit wherever and have dots. If anyone catches you 1.offer them one 2. Tell them to get fucked