Eating pipe resin (my successful experiment)

Discussion in 'General' started by TheHasheeshEater420, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Didnt read it. Learn how to use paragraphs.

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

• Like Like x 1
  2. #22 TheHasheeshEater420, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    Okay guys for all the people that posted without reading: I DID NOT EAT TAR I SWALLOWED CAPSULES CONTAINING REFINED RESIN.the tar material was completely filtered out!! But of course if you had read the entire post you would have known that. It frustrates me that people post such ignorant and rude comments. God damn you guys come on......

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

3. Oh and by the way its a lot healthier to eat it than to smoke it

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. After reading this i thought what a brilliant idea that was. I then got more resin and rubbing alcohol. before i knew it i put the resin in a suppository and stuck it up my ass.

5. I would recommend using ethyl alcohol though if you can. While the amount that you'd ingest even if it wasn't dry would be so low it wouldn't cause any effects, I just like a more wholesome experiment concerning food products, isopropyl turns to acetone when the liver processes it. OCD lol.

I'm gonna try this, I've given it thought before, dissolving resin running it through some coffee filters or cheese cloth then capping it and eating it after evaporation. It's basic, easy, fast, and it should work in theory. I wonder how well it would work with different things like just finely ground flowers, kief, hash. I'm not a concentrate man but I understand there's a method of how people create oil using hexane so this seems like it would be close to that.

You could always just drink the solution after you filter it if you use ethyl, a shot of marijuanas. Only issue I see with that is the flavor lol, but with some experimenting/mixing that might could be negated or it may not be so bad in the first place with all the alcohol. The flavor would probably also depend on what you used, resin, flowers, hash, etc.

TO THE LABORATORY

6. Your just young and prob don't take any riskk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. I'm sorry but if you're eating resin you are the one that sounds young lol

Smoking resin does nothing it's the lack of oxygen that makes you feel "high" lmaoooo, u must be real desperate to get a buzz of you're considering eating nasty dirty dog shit resin :lmafoe::lmafoe:

8. Bro if people are eating resin I'm gonna have to kill myself, refined in a capsule or not imagine the taste if you burped you'd start gagging throwing up n shit then you'd have to eat more because the shock of throwing up would make you sober then it happens all over again till you're out of resin capsules lmao, wtf.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. you got a weak stomache

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. You've got real problems/issues if you're eating resin my dude... I can't imagine what you'd be like if you was hooked on a real drug & if you're prepared to eat dirty dog shit resin to get a buzz.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I only just realised you're the original person who bumped this... So back to the question how old are you if you're prepared to eat dirty dog shit resin in order to try & catch a buzz???

12. Hahaha I have to agree

Sent from my SM-G973F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I just microwaved a fat ball of pipe resin straight into some cheesy dish.
    It's less gross than an RSO and got me greened out. I was vomiting but laughing so much just from how high it got me.

14. Better go check your teeth.

Every other one is black…

:love-m3j:

15. Jerry, this is similar to YouTube where you click video to video until you find yourself somewhere you shouldn't be. :sad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Feeling a lil more confident in my decision to smoke this old kief.

17. lol yeah prolly. it was still gnarly

18. Hey - now I understand where you got your name, Cheazee!

lol

Welcome to Grasscity dude.

j