random car talk

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by docleary, Feb 13, 2014.

1. #41 BlazeLE, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    im so pissed the first 2 generations of soarers never came to america... i drive an SC300 right now.

[​IMG]

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd_5WAdC-DQ

3. I would love to get a z20 for a track car but they are pretty rare where I live.

4. I know early soarers are amazing! I think they would of sold really well in the US too...

5. These are alot like the z10/20 soarer but we got them in America at least
    Infiniti m30/Nissan leopard..
    I want one to put a rb20det
    They come with the 300zx vg30et
    leopard1.jpg
    leopard2.jpg

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the last two is Brett Dickie Racing. S2K engine, S14 transmission. the only thing thats still Prelude, is the shell. but still pure awesome.

7. Love these cars. 

[​IMG]

8. so wait is that lude RWD? i always thought those cars should've been, the body looks more RWD than FWD (ass heavy)

9. so i was a little drunk last night and decided to do some drifting in an empty parking lot like 300ft away from my house (i know i shoudlnt have been driving but the thing about alcohol is it makes you stupid) and i hit a curb causing my bald front tire to blow out and slightly bending my rim. luckily i have real wheels so it didnt just shatter.

anyway drinking and drifting do not mix. i also wasted like half of one of my rear tires (fuck open diffs). mind you i was on the bottom half already... 

10. yup. a rear drive 'Lude. all of its suspension is custom fabricated. theres actually very little aftermarket support for the 3rd gen Preludes unfortunately.  the 4WS models were ultra stable at high speeds. with some adjustable coilovers and adjustable camber settings could be a serious contender. 3rd gen Prelude. The worlds first production fully mechanical four wheel steering system. 

11. Bmw m3 5speed stick shift lets go!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Mee

High

13. i was watching Tech Toys 360 on velocity channel and saw this badass!!! it does 45 on land and sea!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    they also make Amphitrucks! http://gibbsamphitrucks.com/

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. jesus!

that looks so badass.

i've been driving my buddy's subaru forester. its an easy and fun car to drive, especially in the snow.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #55 El Duderino, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    theres one called a "Humdinga"(small one) and a "Phibian"(big one) the wheel lift system on these machines is the most radical thing ive seen in a long time. i feel like i should buy the Phibian and run a small seafood shanty on the coast. turn it into a fishing truck!
    [​IMG]

the Humdinga is almost like an SUV... but reminds me more of the VW Thing.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i kept digging and Gibbs makes a roadster as well... the Aquada!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is something every flood prone resident should consider.

16. my aunt has an m3 with a chip an other goodies she's made a few corvettes do the drive of shame

17. 1400 Horsepower AMS Performance Alpha 12 Nissan G…: http://youtu.be/m7GJWyCB0MA

18. a friend i'm doing some work for let me drive his toyota fj cruiser home tonight. six speed, WIDE all terrains, its pretty fun..

19. i wonder what the tires feel like before blast off... if he drove over loose change it would just stick there.

20. That car is so intence it's nuts this car is a monster .