Is this a good price for half an ounce?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Feb 13, 2014.

1. So yesterday smoked some serious dank. So dank the people I was with (including myself) couldn't form our words. Most high I've ever gotten.

Anyways, a dealer is selling that same exact stuff for $80. Is half an ounce of that dank a good price or normal?

I usually buy just an 1/8 for $20. Never really bought anything higher than a 30..

2. wtf thats wayyy under priced i buy a q for 85

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Half ounce is like $180 for me sooo

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. I pay $140 for a half

5. Sounds good to me I get Q for 90$ I live closer to the east coast of the US

I just paid $80 for a half of some pretty nice stuff yesterday...

I'm in Canada, so here that price is still pretty good, but for lots of the US, that price is awesome if it's good weed...

7. A lot of people would kill for that price for a half of decent bud. If it's as good as you say it is, then go for it!

8. Are you kidding bro? Do the math. I would buy as much as your wallet will allow at that price.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Awesome is an understatement...

Dank sells for $60/eighth where I live.

:angry:

Yeah halfs around here go for like 150 lmao you're good. 

11. if i where you id buy a QP for that price, if you cant afford a QP get some friends to all throw and bit and buy it together. im sure if your getting that much the price will go down even further.

12. It's $150 for you guys? Man ill give you guys some of this! I am saddened by this. My heart goes out. Lol

13. Half O of top shelf here is $150.

14. This is officially the best weed ever.

15. Unofficially officially id agree.

16. I don't remember writing that. My god this stuff was even more dank. Went in the car to smoke, was pressing the seat buckle for a minute realizing I was not buckled.

17. that is crazy cheap....this is OP right now [​IMG]

18. It depends on where you live. $80 isnt horrible though.

You remind me of the kids that think they are tripping from weed. lmfao calm down