RainBow Kush Theater Experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DankAbuserz, Jan 29, 2014.

1. This is a story about 3 young men who decided to meet up and watch harold and kumar 2 that was back in 2008. You know what this movie doesn't have a high rating on imdb but that day the rainBow took us to another dimension. Let me explain how this day began.

G linked up with F and H and grabbed the local shitty bus towards the closest movie theater to our surprise G pulled the Magic RainBow Kush at the perfect time. Just when we enjoyed a great Mcdonald Meal. We are the baitest niggas because we blazed right beside the drive thru so everybody pulling up to the drive thru got a front row show to 3 buddaheads blazing and coughing while they tryna order food.

We time skipped to us sitting in the movie theater about to begin our movie. Perfect timing because the trailers didn't start yet it was only commercials. The whole time trying to get in the movie it felt like mission impossible because we didn't want anyone to notice we were Bling Bloww Buurr ( Don't get it twisted as i type i'm rolling a fat Joint those days we was rookies) as we made it past the guy that checks your ticket all our vision became blurry frosty.

As soon as we got in th e first commercal to start was a coca cola commercial as always. The subliminal was an eyeball talking  if u wanna trip ballsakk and vagina for ladies. We were tryna play cool like we werent dim but that one clip made H explode with laughter. Me and F started karrarin with laughter as well. The people in the theater knew wassup but they let it side. Anyway we were young and check the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2bXDegq_hM

Another time skip after the  movie was done we ended up in walmart blitzed out of our mindz eyes  bloodshot looking at dem bright lights dey got inside and F clutch came thru while we was orderin our munchies wit San Andreas somehow which is the best GTA sgame/storyine in the franchise. We all grab a sick meal and play GTA dusted  the whole night.

Wanted to share theater experience and if you have good ones share and spread the thread.

Best timez are wen ur wit yur migos jammin no worries money waterfalling gettin stoned till paralyzed good  days and better dayz to come.

also check second link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dop03JdNT8A  for a lil sumtin we like to share cuz sharing is caring.

im high goodbye.

2. Lol I like how you spell things differently on purpose to sound all G. Soo poeticSent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Ok so... you explained a story which was a complete waste of time, every stoner has felt this way. Waste of time and thread, better luck next time buddy, now go off and drink your glue

4. Ok so... you explained a story which was a complete waste of time, every stoner has felt this way. Waste of time and thread, better luck next time buddy, now go off and drink your glue

5. Ok so... you explained a story which was a complete waste of time, every stoner has felt this way. Waste of time and thread, better luck next time buddy, now go off and drink your glue

6. Ok so... you explained a story which was a complete waste of time, every stoner has felt this way. Waste of time and thread, better luck next time buddy, now go off and drink your glue