Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Head High vs. Body High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I prefer body high's. I've always been more of a glass person as opposed to vapes. 

2. Would take a head high anyday of the week

3. Not sure I know the difference...

4. as my title states, I'm Indica dominant :p

and what does body and head high have to do with glass and vapes?

5. Depends on my mood, both are awesome :D

6. #7 BrendanTen, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    Both have different Bioavailability so it metabolises slightly differently

7. but for the most part, they're gonna have similar effects whether their smoked or vaped. A vaped product will medicate you better becuase you're not destroying those volatile terpenes and they can actually do their job. So vaping vs smoking will be slightly different only because with smoking you arent getting those other compounds, you're destroying them.

8. #9 iNeedPot, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    I prefer 30% head and 70% body. I'd say I'm more indica than sativa*

9. Wouldn't that be more indica then?

10. ..........yeah I meant the other way around

11. #12 medsforme, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    I prefer Sativa-dominant, but hybrids are really nice in general, especially on yields. 94 grams off my last Red Cherry Berry.

If I can't choose a hybrid, I'll take the head high.

12. 70:30 sativa:indica is the sweet spot for me. Sativa's in general though.

13. Depends on my mood and what I'm doing.

14. Sativa all daySent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Both, but you cant beat sitting still/laying down and closing your eyes n your whole body then tingle and it feels your sinking into everything.

16. I agree with both types. I am a fan of Hybrid strains  :smoking: Lately however, I have been leaning more towards Indica buds :)

17. when you vape you can get the temperature just right so you only vaporize THC which is what gives you the head high mainly. but when you use anything else you also burn the CBD and other chemicals giving a more body buzz. at least i think thats how it works

18. Would take a head high anyday of the week   [​IMG]

19. mostly body high as i love feeling numb.. but gotta do dem head highes as well..