Chemtrails finally proven by whistleblower?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I've talked with my astronomy teacher before and he said there's no possible way that barometric pressure or the amount of moisture in the air, or the temperature up there could cause a jet stream to stick around for more than a few minutes, let alone hours.

I just don't see how you can't see the difference. You can even see whatever shit they put into the chemtrail falling down faster than anything else! I guess when you pay attention to your surrounding and notice that there's a fucking patchwork quilt in the sky, the gears start a-turnin a little bit.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Astronomy is not even close to meteorology. He sound a bit misinformed. Large clouds of water vapor remain in the atmosphere for longer than minutes.

And why do you continue to insult? If you see anything precipitating out, it's water droplets.

The only type of data that could prove chemtrails to be real is not speculating about metereological aspects that are being misrepresentd. But soil samples. And so far there's nothing that could be proven from those sampled other than natural elements found in the earth.

3. Experts on atmospheric phenomena say chemtrails do not exist, and that the characteristics attributed to them are simply features of contrails responding differently in diverse conditions in terms of the sunlight, temperature, horizontal and vertical wind shear, and humidity levels present at the aircraft's altitude.<sup>[1]</sup><sup>[4]</sup><sup>[7]</sup><sup>[2]</sup><sup>[23]</sup> Experts explain that, in the United States, what appear as patterns such as grids formed by contrails result from increased air traffic traveling through the gridlike U.S. National Airspace System's north-south and east-west oriented flight lanes, and that it is difficult for observers to judge the differences in altitudes between these contrails from the ground.[

4. My teacher was a meteorologist for his college for 3 years, and he knows a lot about science and geology, so I'm gonna respect what he said.

Oh my gosh... Where did I insult you in the last one? Haha suck it up dude.

You can't just test soil for something when you don't know what it is you're looking for. As you stated we know that the ground has naturally occurring elements (poisons such as arsenic), the only testable way would be to test a soil sample, somehow figure out which way the winds blowing and position a plane to fly and have the chemtrail land EXCATLY in this space where we've tested the soil before.

Its not accurately testable, too many variables that would have to be absolutely consistent with every trail. You can't prove it or disprove it with science. The only way is to use our MIND and put 2+2 together. Whether you believe in God or evolution or whatever, we've all got a brain and a purposeful use for it.

That's called science.

6. You should have mentioned his relevant credentials originally. And that's incredibly surprising he doesn't understand how water vapor dissipates.

And if you have no evidence and claim evidence is impossible, somehow, how can you assert the claim of chem trails.

Science is men putting their heads together in order to make unbiased observations of our world.

7. Science is a process

Your mind is a tool

8. And tools are unusable without proper processes and actions. A wrench can disassemble a car, but it can't without an operator using it via a known and repeated process

9. ??

So you're saying your brain is like a socket wrench ? Right something that (im assuming you believe in evolution) something that evolved through millions of years of evolution even makes the slightest relationship to a fucking metal socket wrench.

If you don't know how to use your own brain, well....

10. It was a metaphor that went over your head.

11. Yup because I don't understand it, right, Dr.?

This: "The only way is to use our MIND and put 2+2 together"

is a simpler way to say this: "Science is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe."

13. No to prove something scientific

Question
    Hypothesis
    Experiment
    Collect data
    Conclusion

I don't need to use that to tell that my dog is black or that my car is blue.

Why am I arguing about science on here holy shit I have a life

14. Well, considering you missed the whole point of it, I would assume you didn't understand it. But you very well could have understood it but chose to reply the way you did. I can't be certain on that.

Just said that you missed the point.

15. No, I understand what you're saying, a mind (tool) is useless with out a guide or manuel (in your eyes,science) but the mind is such a powerful thing I don't see how you can exactly say that... WE are the guide to our brain, science is just like a 'tips and tricks' if you will.

16. But I'm done I see there's no point in arguing with you when we've both got different ideologies.

17. Close enough.

And no science is not simply tips and tricks. It's the ability to use our mind with collective data to further expand understanding.

18. We have the same motive though , to understand. You just reject a great tool in being able to accomplish that motive.

You said to use your mind put the pieces together. Sounds a lot like what you just listed. You need to observe something, gather data, make a hypothesis, test it, and come to your conclusion. Unless you meant to just use your brain to make incorrect assumptions.

20. i looked up in the sky therefore chemtrails...come on you don't get that? its that simple...and fuck science, it doesn't agree with me so its just a bunch of stupid shit that doesn't prove shit, unless of course it agrees with me...