Chemtrails finally proven by whistleblower?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Hardly ever watch tv. Maybe you're the one who's got the tv overdose

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. how many of you believers have spent any amount of time at airports? or private airports? i can confidently say that ive seen plenty of what people claim to be chemtrails (and not just contrails).....and theyre contrails. every fucking time. i have pilot relatives, i know they aren't dropping chemicals when they fly, and they produce the same contrails people claim arent.

People see the contrail not perfectly uniform and for some reason think that means it isnt vapor? do you even realize all the variables in play that affect the appearance of a mile above your head?

3. You won't convince these morons with facts and science most think the world is 6000 years old and people used to ride dinosaurs.

Twas Ever Thus!

4. What I want to know is why there are huge jetliners flying at low altitude making criss cross patterns in Northern Iowa... Obviously I see the ones flying at higher altitude passing by probably flying to or from Minneapolis.  And living in the country I obviously see lots of crop dusters, and it's mind boggling when someone compares crop dusting to chemtrails because they are much smaller planes and flying at an even lower altitude.. I mean come on, there are groups of scientists and mega rich "philanthropists" saying we need geo engineering in order to combat global warming. 

5. also.....if this was a government coverup.....wouldnt they just dump the chemicals out of sight instead of in the air where its clearly visible for many, many miles?

and if you were seeing what isnt vapor, couldnt you watch it fall to the ground?

6. A criss cross seen from the ground could be much different than it really is. The layers could be very far apart. It's incredibly difficult to judge distance and perception in the atmosphere. But planes use vectors to travel and travel along the same vectors in Highway esque manners to save on fuel.

And not sure what you seeing flying, or why you consider it low altitude.

7. How the FUCK can you say chemtrails aren't real???? How fucking naive do you have to be this ain't no alien conspiracy theory this shit is real!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Because they're not?

9. Hahah man I've seen you all over this forum being an asshole to people. Tons of times, and people even call you out for being a dick.

Please make your points without the insulting comments - patriofarmer

10. I am never intentionally disrespectful. And often misinterpreted.

You're being outright rude and trying to justify it by saying I'm rude? Right right...

11. ^wahh wahhhh :'(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Mhm. So back on topic now, or you want to continue attacking me?

I understand what you are saying, but these jumbo jets are flying at a much lower altitude than you would expect regular commuter and cargo jets to fly at. I have no idea how high up they are, but they significantly lower than the ones I'm used to seeing with contrails. 

14. There could be many factors to explain why a plane or jet would fly at a lower altitude. Like I said before, it's hard to determine distance or depth from the ground. These Jets could be flying lower than others, but the reason or even the height is unknown. There height could be normal for certain areas.

And all Jets release contrails. Air + combustion - > water.

15. When a jet leaves behind a line of "something", it either disappears in less than 5-20 seconds, or it stays around alllllll day long. There's no medium in between, either a few seconds or its some hours before it goes away.

maybe you are just too stupid understand him so you say hes an asshole...you do believe in chemtrails after all lol...ive never seen him purposely try to offend someone like you just did talkin shit...hes not even a real doctor its a tv show character lol

17. Hey man I'm not saying that this is true or not but do you at least have the thought that chem trails could possibly be real

Like me..i don't believe aliens are controlling the world like some people but I do believe that it's a possibility

18. Was I talking to you?

I even got back on subject lol

19. Not always. Many atmospheric conditions would affect this, from current to barometric pressures to wind speeds to relative moisture. There is an extensive amount of peer reviewed literature on weather and meteorology. To say water vapor dissipates always in under a minute is a bit of an fallacy.

20. #40 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    I have an open mind on everything. Nothing is certain. But majority of evidence I've gathered from both side of this points toward that we're not being poisoned by Jets. Which is why I'm not on board with the theory