Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Florida pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SuperSaiyanStoner, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Rand Paul is my front runner. His an ok version of father which is still better than most. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1453920833.129502.jpg

Smoking on tangie but just hung the OG kush. But this cookies kush I'm looking forward to

2. United for care made the ballot this November , please vote if you can

3. I left a message to meet Bob Jordan last night. I think looking at his number is it may be a land line. Probably will call tonight.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Read that "cookies tush" and am kinda disappointed it's not, haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. This thread is magical. Lmao

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hello to the good people of the GC forums. Ft. Myers Fl area checking in. Currently in my stash jar is Girl Scout cookies from what I've been told. It's definitely something from the OG kush family based on the taste and smell. Paid $250 for the zip. Very happy with the quality.

7. Orlando here, Sitting with my last G of White Loud(whatever the hell that means. Lol)

Sent from my SM-G925T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Pretty much all purple up here in the bradenton area. Would love to find some good sativa strains... doesn't come around much in my very small circle. I dont get out to shop much, so 270 is a bargain! Must be getting the benefit of being a short ride cross the alley from Miami.

9. Got some new glass and trying to make a canna cigar ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455400601.788103.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455400634.389245.jpg

Got one more piece of glass I take pic later

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455422722.765066.jpg

Sokol x Sherbet pencil

11. what sativa do u like?

12. Good question... back in the day we didn't worry much about strain.. was either kind bud, mids, or dirt. All i know is a fell in love with the cali buds at the dead shows and from fellow heads... and from what i remember, they were definitely sativas. The Humboldt kind budz!

I did get some sour diesel (supposedly) a while back.. was quite good. and, any when i hear haze usually things are good. how bout you? any favs?

13. Hybrids seem to be where I find the right balance for a buzz. I am looking at buying some outdoor seeds that thrive in a hot humid climate, pine aromas are where I am hooked.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. And eighth is 3.5 grams
    Forget I even said that

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455817622.962495.jpg

Waiting on this canna cigar to finish curing so I burn down

16. Bald eagle in the back yard. Swooped down and grabbed a fish now he is chomping on it 3 roof tops over.

17. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455925243.806414.jpg

So like a crack head I grabbed another that I thought was even cooler. Wife is a little peeved but now I might have to get ride of the first one.

18. That'll fit so well with your Sokol rig. Cheers brother