Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any companies that dont do pre-emp. drug test in COLORADO

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OneillSG7, Jan 20, 2014.

1. #1 OneillSG7, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    Hi,

Sorry for making another one of these threads because there's a million of them. But, all of the threads asking which companies don't drug test are always full of people that will give  1 or 2 suggestions to places all around the US many of which are local and doesnt help anyone out.

I just got divorced and am needing work fast, It's no biggie to quit for pre employment tests but I've been putting off some callback because I want to be sure I'm clean. It would be awesome if anyone knew of places other than fast food or food server (these are obvious, duh) that don't do pre employment screenings. I do not want to work in the food industry.

Also if anyone knows of places that just do mouth swab, I am OK with that!!!

So far here's what I've found:
    OfficeDepot - pre emp. test
    OfficeMax  - pre emp test
    Target - pre emp test
    Wal Mart - pre emp test
    Best Buy - pre emp test

Places that dont drug test
    Staples (cannot work there, was fired years ago)
    Tx-Maxx (cannot work there, was fired years ago)

I've looked up dozens of applications on the workforce center and all companies have a drug testing disclaimer. Any quick ideas? ANYTHING besides food servers. Thanks guys :)

2. Other than a dispensary my guess would be no.

3. Dug up an old thread, and someone suggested PetCo. Sure enough, no mention of drug testing!

Still could use another 2 or 3 suggestions if anyone has them :) I know these places are out there, they're just getting harder and harder to find.

4. Why not just substitue that way you dont have to limit your options?

qft.

6. You could also just stop smoking right now and apply in a week or so lol. I know the wagnwash here in Castle Rock doesn't require, neither does petsmart like someone else mentioned. 

7. Pre emp tests they don't watch you, so use fake pee. Just make sure its the right temperature and you're good to go. I worked at officemax and a few retailers before, none of them tested me after I was hired. Also, I worked at petco and as a company policy they don't drug test....I liked it there for sure lol was always highSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Car Toys doesn't give two shits but you need to sell or install like a boss to get hired. 

9. Or learn to grow...then try to get a job in a grow lab....just sayinSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Maybe. The thing is you can't always count on your friends being willing to give you pee. I haven't asked yet but I'm not sure.
    I'm on my 2nd day t-break just in case, it should be out of my system in under 10 days. But the reason why I still want suggestions for places that don't test is in case I get some rejections it might prolong how long I'm looking for a job.

I'd like it if no one else replies unless they have an actual suggestion for a place. So far out of 7 other ppls post i've got one real suggestion (thanks Lornado!)

Can't believe with as many Coloradoans that must be on this site,  for a state where its legal, no one really watches out for places that don't test??

11. quit for a month, get a job and then start again.. its not the end of the world

12. btw my regiment for getting weed out of your pee in less then a week.. Niacin, Lots of water, Exercise... take a lot of niacin every night and stop 2-3 days before the test.. worked for me 15+ times

13. #13 OneillSG7, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014

You're spreading mis-information. Niacin does nothing, neither does water unless you drink it the day OF your dest (dilution basically). Plus you have to take B-vitamins otherwise you will get a diluted result, and they send it to the GS/MS and find the thc anyway. So the exercise is the only thing doing you any good. See http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_faq.shtml

P.S. I already said I'm on a t-break, but I don't come to a cannabis forum to hear "stop for a while it's not the end of the world". Thanks.

Hey thanks, looks like the Wag n Wash in Highlands Ranch is hiring, and I love animals! Their application is the same for all stores, it just has a drop down list for which location. They do have a disclaimer:

"I understand I may be required to successfully pass a drug screening examination. I hereby consent to a pre- and/or post-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, if required."

do you know, dankmemesandkush, when you got hired there? Was it very long ago?

15. #15 dankmemesandkush, Jan 24, 2014
    [quote name="OneillSG7" post="19394368" timestamp="1390521752"]Hey thanks, looks like the Wag n Wash in Highlands Ranch is hiring, and I love animals! Their application is the same for all stores, it just has a drop down list for which location. They do have a disclaimer:"I understand I may be required to successfully pass a drug screening examination. I hereby consent to a pre- and/or post-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, if required."do you know, dankmemesandkush, when you got hired there? Was it very long ago?[/quote]I haven't but I had a friend that worked there about a year ago. Maybe she just got lucky? My bad for spreading false info, pal :^[Also. Good to see another CO user on here! :^) blaze it.

16. #16 OneillSG7, Jan 24, 2014
    Oh, it doesn't mean you're spreading false info, some people have that disclaimer reguardless :)

I gave you a basic description of my method, if you wanted to ask nicely for details you would have found out you stop taking niacin and excessive amounts of water 2-3 days before the test to prevent diluted results..

This method has worked for me several times so it is not "mis-information" it is proven to work for me so I share this information for others to consider..

You may not come to a weed forum to hear "stop for a while" but considering you are divorced and have gone one day on "t-break" while looking for employment with the only prerequisite being "not fast food".. maybe it's just what you need to hear  ;)

have a great day and good luck on the job hunt 

18. Get quickfix I've used it 5 times it works at all of the testing labs. Its $20-35 depending on the shop.

19. Amazes me how some people can;t quit for a while to get a job. I've been clean for like 7 months due to finding a job. Haven't really applied anywhere since it's 7 months and no job. My plan has been to move to another state on the 28th of next month and it is all worked out right now. I don;t really want to work food service or shit like that but hey gotta get my foot in the door somewhere so I don't have to move back to this shitty ass place where I'm at now.

20. Are there anyways to pass a swab test easy i was suppose to take my test tomorrow now it's Friday and I really wanna smoke today since it's not tell Friday but yes this job is more important any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum