Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How can I smoke wax ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Jan 17, 2014.

1. I'm getting some wax for the first time and I only have a normal bong,I once smoked some oil(bho) with my normal bong by melting it. Can I do the same thing or I need a nail :S

Thanks blades !

2. You can just melt it on top of some bud it will get you stoned.

3. yeah I mean you can put it on a bowl of flower and it'll get you more stoned than just a bowl, but for the full effect you need a nail.

4. Get a normal nail (or other giant piece of metal, a fork, the safety on the lighter even works if you take it off its just really shitty) and something to hold it with so it doesn't burn you and heat it till it's red with a lighter, and have a bowl topped with a bunch of wax in the bong, and hit that shit.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. using a nail is better, but what I do is get a paper clip and melt it onto the top of a bowl(with weed in it, of course)

If you don't have weed then look up on youtube hot knifing, it works great.

6. The same as you wax your backs while showing me the car fax.

haha I'm so witty and nitty while I'm petting my kitty. 

7. I have a strong feeling your under age Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app