Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dabs on dabs....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Faym0us, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Please don't call it dabs that annoys me haha, I mean this in a nice way. It's called wax/oil/errl. You can say your taking a dab but saying you need dabs is wrong...

Anyway don't pay more than 50 unless you have a lot of money and don't mind paying double th price...

Sent from my iPad Air

2. #42 aToker, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    I would kill Myself if I lived In the east coast.. It sounds terrible, cold shitty weather and shitty weed pricing

Sent from my iPad Air

3. I can get a case of 10x butane and make over an oz if shatter. So yeah i would say you are getting played for a sucker

4. Even if it's top shelf, $70 is bullshit. Haha I wouldn't pay over 40. Maybe 50 if I was desperate. But I'm from Connecticut so maybe the prices are different

5. lol I'm from Connecticut and can never even find oil

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. [quote name="Technical" post="19522730" timestamp="1392395245"]lol I'm from Connecticut and can never even find oil

Whattt! Haha I just asked my dealer and she told me she new a guy and it ended up being a kid I went to high school with haha

7. I don't know much about dab prices ,but from what I've heard a gram shouldn't run you anything over fifty bucks in most places.

8. Yea people are crazy on here just cuz you live in Cali and get grams for $50 and under doesn't mean everyone does and doesn't mean your getting ripped off if you don't lol ... East coast here Boston to be exact and you'll be lucky to get a gram for less then 60 but I would say average around here anywhere from 50-100 I personally make it for myself because the prices are ridiculous .. Works out for me though :)

9. Ayo when the supply is low and price is high you gotta do what you gotta do.

Ignore the haterz, unless they send you some goodie your way they can shot tha fock opz

10. For examplez

When I use to bust out linez and linez and linez

I paid top premium for 90% pure shit right off the brick.  Almost double the price of a regular 8ball

You all know what I'm talkin bout lolLLERR SKATES

11. You live in a non medical state you won't get $35/$45 a gram prices unless you are buying in bulk or if it's garbage. Idk why everytime someone mentions something about price 50 medicinal state people jump in about how cheap there dispensary bud is. If it was good quality $70 a g is standard price

12. And it takes about a quarter(give or take) of bud to make 1 g of oil. Plus butane and labor to make it so I don't see how $70 for a quarter of weed, butane and man power is a bad price(especially in Iowa)

13. Don't believe them all. The clubs sell oil for 60/g to. You get better prices on the street for high quality stuff.

14. #54 docleary, Feb 14, 2014
    yeah, most people i know want top quality for $40-45/g

15. That's crazy. I guess I am a nice guy or time for some numbers to go up.

16. i have friends who smoke an 8th of oil a day, so thats part of it i'm sure.

17. #57 budsmoker55, Feb 14, 2014
    this goes for boston too^^ I make for me and a few friends and the absolute cheapest I will charge to run top quality bud is 60 a quarter

18. its just the market where you are. Is it wax or real shatter dab or honeycomb. The shatter we play with you can actually handle with your hands. It breaks or snaps when you crack off that little piece that gets everyone so medicated. It comes to about 9 bucks a gram for us here. Damn I'm bringing my dabs to Iowa. Ha!! And this is as good as it can possibly be shatter.

19. Pics? I would like to see what $9 a gram best oil out there oil looks like

20. concentrate prices differ on location and other stuff.

I can find wax shatter or clear from 15 a gram to 100 a gram. The lighter it is, the pricier and tastier it is.

I pay on average 50 to 70 a gram. The 20 a gram stuff is ok, but ya know.