Best Netflix Stoner Movies?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by ChickenJewel, Jan 13, 2014.

1. A little late to the party but I figured i would share this gem of a site I found: http://www.crazymovielist.com

Literally more movies than you can ever watch.

2. #82 Spezza19, Sep 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2015
    as of sept 2015 i saw this "The Culture High"
    on netflix. good stuff (2 hrs in length)
    the description lists it as :
    "Documententary examines the arguements & agendas who support & oppose legalization"
    It has Joe Rogan, Snoop, & the guy from Cypress Hill.
    Good film explores the b.s as to why its not legal.

3. To trip super hard on netflix i reccomend "Who framed roger rabbit?" my all time favorite stoner movie and "happy tree friends" is terrifying when high lols
    Not on netflix but you gotta be super duper high to enjoy "Alice in Wonderland"

4. Best movie to watch while stoned is "Transcendence" personally my opinion

5. I know it's not a movie and you've probably seen all the episodes, but I love getting baked and re watching that 70s show. It's amazing

Also another series is blue mountain state. That shit has me in tears.

A good comedy movie would be a hunted house 2. It's a lot better than the first one, it's a great laugh

6. Watch The Fluffy Movie. Gabriel is hilarious and stoned I couldn't stop laughing. Stand up comedies never let me down.

7. Search "Pineapple" on netflix it comes up with a bunch of stoner movies

8. I know its kind of off topic but I don't know how this Doug dude from super high me has such a following. Like ok bro, you smoke weed. Everyone smokes weed... He comes off as such a tool to me. Idk.

Devils Advocate just dropped on netflix, that and Imposter. Both good films.

9. Office Space, Dazed and Confused, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and Waiting.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure if it was said before but I HIGHLY recommend Kung Fury

11. Bevis and Butthead do america

12. Snow on tha bluff. Not a stoner movie but they smoke blunts a lot and probably the craziest movie ive ever watched if you can understand what he says

13. hilarious movie indeed .
    Oh Yeah - Yello