Best Netflix Stoner Movies?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by ChickenJewel, Jan 13, 2014.

1. any quentin tarantino movies will do me good and Dont Be A Menace In South Central Whilst Drinking Your Juice In The Hood 

2. Big smo on a & e

Hyperdriven KittyKat

3. $ low $ ob $ etty To $ hort

4. Wilfred is my fav tv show to watch when high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It was no Emmy nomination, but it was entertaining. You're being belligerent over a difference in opinion. A comment wasn't even necessary. You could've just disagreed without saying anything, but since you felt the need to say something, you could've not been so angry about it.

~StayLifted

6. Nacho Fucking Libre... Minus the fucking part obviously

7. The hills have eyes bugged me out high ant horror movie is good high

8. of course Harold and Kumar

9. Dude half baked all the way. Such a classic stoner movie.

10. Mac and Devin, All of the Cheech and Chong movies, and some Katt Williams if you wanna laugh while high

11. Not a move but house of great anime

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Cheech and Chong

13. Lol only seen one but it was awesome

14. Ohhh lordy! I just recently watched "Kid Cannabis" on Netflix and it was really interesting and somewhat funny xD

Worth to check it out

15. I love Mac and devin go to high school but I am watch Budz House now great movie

16. -Lord of Dogtown
    -Into the Wild
    -Samsara

Give those three a shot, they're all winners

17. 2 words.
    Adventure Time

18. When people get high, the 3 genre of movies they tend to seek are: comedy, cerebral and cartoons (it's like a sugary cereal on a Saturday morning). This list is for those looking to laugh hard, deeply think, and get lost in highly-sophisticated animation: http://showbizcafe.c...t-of-your-mind/