Best Netflix Stoner Movies?

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by ChickenJewel, Jan 13, 2014.

1. #21 Charlton, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    Mac and Devin Go To High School, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, How High and this last one might not be a stoner film but it has a lot of stuff about weed in it and it's hilarious, Rapture-Palooza. 

2. Rubber and Wrong both by Quentin Dupiuex, he knows how to fuck with your head

3. I watched Super High me when it first came out and I didn't really like it. Rewatched it for the first time in years and it's surprisingly good. It has its pros and con's, but all in all it's worth a watch (if you're high)

4. crystal fairy and the magical cactus: Super interesting when you're stoned as long as you like Micheal Cera. not a comedy though. 

• Like Like x 1
  5.  I second this

6. Between Hansel & Gretel Get Baked or Half Baked. Or Regular Show/ Adventure time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. NelWEEDs or however they spelled it. Lol. Pretty intense but funny but awesome.
    Mean girls. The original first one

8. Oh also saving silver men. You'll pee your pants I swear. Of course if your high. Not sober lol

9. Snoop is a legend.

10. The Trailer Park Boys... duh. They have 7 seasons and 2 movies on there. They should be putting on don't legalize it soon just released in theatres today. Also Blue Mountain State is the shit, more like an animal house rather than a "stoner" show.

• Like Like x 3
  11. freaking classic

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. My friends put on the Mole Man of Belmont Avenue a while ago. Half of us were blotting, half were smoking. It's indie and corny.......but at the time it was hilarious and terrifying. Hahaha. 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0_RBEtsec

13. Scott pilgrim vs the world. Not sure if it's on netflix tho

I like your glutes

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fight club too

I like your glutes

Great movie :)

Never heard of this one.

I know of pulp fiction. the others no.

Thank you.
    Will do 

16. How high sounds good. Loved the first ones you posted.

Never heard of these but will google them

Will check this out. I remember i tried it but didnt like it and turned it off.

Sounds trippy :)

Adventure time ftw. How was Hansel and Gretel get baked?

Will look for these as well

Sounds fucked hahahha

Agreed
    Seen up to season 4 i think. Right now for TV doing Walking Dead. BMS is pretty sweet!

Sounds interesting.

Great movie. Seen it when it released.
    Never saw fight club surprisingly!

</div>

18. Gotta go with the Lorax I love that shit for it's meaning behind the movie and it's just a kick ass movie lol. If your high and watch that movie your mind will be In that feelin of "holy fuck this is what's happening to the world" and then of course the classics cheech and chong's movies are always funny to watch and then I also like Mac and Devin go to high school

19. ADVENTURE TIMEEEEE!!!! dude I swear that show is seriously my no doubt favorite cartoon and I'm 19 lol I have cousins who are 23 and 21 and they love it too my bro and I always watch that shit stoned when we run outa things to do beig high hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  20. #40 TesseLated, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Team America                    always

if Inception is on there-find it-It's on now and I haven't seen it in awhile-It's damn good

• Like Like x 1