Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the highest youve ever been?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by krunchy_taco, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Personally, I've never gotten that high off weed. I only get stoned, even after smoking a whole eighth. I've tried edibles because I heard it's more potent and it gets you higher depending on how much you eat, but for some reason edibles don't affect me.

2. most stoned I ever was was the first time I got high, I smoked a blunt of some weed my friend got from a homeless person he knew and it sent me to the fucking MOON. Since then, the highest was the first time I dabbed, I took I think 4 fat dabs and was just wrecked. 

3. When I experimented with firecrackers a few days ago. I couldn't control anything and I felt as if I were watching a TV Show.

4. Halloween 2011. I was on another planet

5. there has never been just one instance of me getting the 'highest'. i get mad high all the fuckin time.

if you arent getting ripped why do you smoke lol.

6. Highest I've been was my first time. I was so loud and annoying. Thing is, I haven't been able to get high from then on. No matter how many joints I smoke or how many bowls I go through, I can't seem to get "really high".

7. #7 hermione420, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    lets see, i've been too high a couple of times and threw up, but that could have been because of lack of food in my stomach, plus smoking cigs/hookah. that'll mess me up.

but once i decided to get baked while i was baking some eggplant parm and by the time it was finished i was too high to eat it. i got hella nauseous and had to lie down and fell asleep. i ate my food once i recovered.

ahahaaha i found out about firecrackers from this sight, so my friends and i decided to make some - except we had plenty, so we made a 'double decker'; cracker, hash, cracker, baked weed, cracker. 
    we ate it at around 3:30-4, and as cliche as this may sound, i was tripping complete and utter balls until maybe 11, 12. Needles to say all our parents knew we were high regardless of the deo and eyedrops we used.