For Arizer Solo owners, how do you vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rodgersizsik, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Until your battery is dead like mine...

Can I use the optional AC cord without a battery?

2. http://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/267m96/do_not_buy_arizer_solos_right_now/

apparantly there has been a lot of dissappointment with newer models of the solo. I am thinking about getting one in the next couple days and im just curious if anyone on here has experienced any of the same problems. I'm planning on getting mine from puffitup and they're customer service seems to be excellent. I just don't want to buy it and use it for a couple months and find it dead and useless. I would like to keep it in good condition for as long as possible. 

Anyone?

3. #43 POTatato Head, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    My m1e seems ok but I have only used it maybe 10-15 times since I got it.

4. #44 Unsustainable, Jun 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2014
    M1D2 refurb Solo still going strong except for the Blue Light at the bottom does not light anymore.  Puffitup is great Def buy from them.  Charge is decent. 5 sessions til dead. Hour to Charge back up.  

I use stainless steel screens cut down to where they will just slightly dome above the four holes of either Glass Stems.
    I use the space case two piece to grind it till no resistance in grinder. Then I dump some from the grinder to the center of the palm of my hand or on some clean paper.  Suck on the end of this stem to draw and lightly pack full bowl level and invert before stopping or it will just fall out.  This gives a nice light pack. Seems like a pain in the butt way to do it but you get really good flow through this way and use less. While inverted, insert stem into inverted solo and turn right again. Heat to three or four for a sativa like Clear high Or for chillin  5, 6 or seven for more sedation. 7 with a heavy
    Indica might mean bedtime soon...
    Save all ABV in a clean spice jar as it is nice and crisp and will be there when you are Dry and can't find ANY. Most of us have been there..  ReVape ABV at 7 only to get any remaining Vapor possible.  May take many bowls to get really solid but be glad there is a back up.... I know a dude that tokes the ABV in a glass pipe when he's dry but thats prob nasty.  Store your flowers in a CVault for the best freshness... even restores dry in a few days.  
    Feel free to ask

5. I just set it to 6 and taste better all the way to the last hit with adapter from planet vape
    [​IMG]

6. Pack the stock bent stem about 3/4 full then put it in the vape and heat to 4 smoke till shut off heat back up on 5 and finish on 6.

7. #47 smokeinator, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014
    I grind the herb until it's as fine as I can get it using the plastic grinder. I fill the bowl without packing it. Heat to 4, take 2 - 3 hits and turn it off. Next time I use it I will heat it to 5. I find that I only get about 6 - 7 good hits from a bowl. I also find that some weed makes more vapor than others. The Blue widow doesn't seem to produce much vapor compared to all the other strains I have tried.
    I forgot to say that my hits are much longer than 15 seconds. more like 30+. I also forgot to mention that I don't have the Solo at the moment because it went back to the shop yesterday. I got a V-Stick vape pen for oil as a backup. I have only used it one day but like it.

8. can you put a bit of wax in the arizer.

9. No. You can vape it on a bed of herb or cotton though in the solo.