For Arizer Solo owners, how do you vape?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by rodgersizsik, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Level 4 is where I'm at most of the time no more than level 6 though. I'll hopefully be getting the gong adapter and f bomb micro bubbler soon. That thing looks awesome.

2. The herb I get I can run on a 3 for 12 minutes, and then a 5 for another 12 using stock stem. Honestly though, I change my temps based on the bud I have and the high I want.... Some bud produces more vapor, longer, on different temps. I had a bag that I got longest and most dense vapor by running at 3, then 4 for entire cycles, others start at 2 even. 2-3 gives me a very energetic high, 5-6 makes me relax really well, so I mix it up. Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've had the solo for a few months now.  At first I just used the stock curved stem w/ a screen.  That was OK, but dried my mouth out too much.  The taste also rapidly diminished.

A month or so back I got an F bomb bubbler w/ the adapter from planetvape.  I lightly pack the stem, start at 4 and after a few minutes go up to 5 for the rest of the 12 minutes.  I save the poo for later eating.  That gets me a nice mellow buzz.

When I started vaping, I'd use the curved stem  at 4, then 5, and the taste would be so bad after 5 or so minutes I'd stop.  I'd wind up with a nice head buzz, but no body stoned feeling.  Switching to the little bubbler eliminated the taste and running the entire 12 minute session now gets me comfortably numb.  I can't really taste much after the first draw.  I'll have to break out the volcano, which has been mothballed since the solo came in, to see if I can taste much after the first draw with that.

Love the solo.

4. Bowl used to last 30 minutes before timer went off now it only lasts 10 minutes, I jus pack 2 bowls -1 each stem n keep it on 4 n vape untill it stops producing vapor/ usually goes off twice before I finish both bowls Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Pack half bowl insert stem turn to 4. Hit for a while maybe 10 draws. Take out stem dump any herb that has fallen onto the element. Then I'll take it up to 5 or 6 for a couple more hits. Or take it to 7 and use my bong with it

6. I set it at 4. First hit is a ghost hit no vapor really. Then vape away until the 12 min Mark. Then turn it up to 5 or 6 until there's no more vapor. I use to think once it's brown it's down but if you still get vapor keep puffin. Number 5 or higher gets you more of a smoking high. 4 is more of a head high.

7. Love itYou know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

8. How do you match up the Ascent and Solo out of curiosity? 

9. I use it at 3-4, never tried it yet at higher temps...

10. Pretty much equal but I like the flavor out of the ascent better. I can get equal size hits out both units and they seem equally efficient to me. My routine is basically the same with both units. 

11. Could you further elaborate on the f bomb bubbler? Do you put water in it and does it kinda work like a bong? Is there any difference in the high or the amount of bud you need to get as high?

12. You're not going to get more or less high or use more or less weed with the hydro tube... The purpose is to reduce the harness of thick dry vapor.

You may go through more weed just because you can Max out temp on a bowl and kill it with a few huge hits, but you will be high as fuck.....
    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. does it just plug into the stem on the solo? That's what it looks like

You have to get a 14mm adapter from planet vape. Or get something rubber to go over the stem. It would work much better with the 14mm stem though.

15. I have a screen in my stem so I grind my herb to powder and pack as much as I can. Put the stem in and heat it to 5 or 7 depending on if I'm in a hurry or not, I hit it till it turns off...about 30ish hits, never stir just dump it out

16. Been using the Solo for couple months and its been great on 3 for first 10 hits then finishing on 4 for a few more.

However, the last 2 weeks Ive been getting large clouds of visible smoke off a setting of 2: 
    -Setting it to 1 won't vape anything but 2+ and I blow smoke.  
    -I certainly don't get the same good taste Ive been getting previously. 
    -The herb browns like it usually does (slightly darker) but it now seems like I lose herb volume post session. (burning?)
    -No odd smells, battery seems fine, and shuts off automatically consistently. 
    -It doesn't matter if i draw hard, fast, slow, wait between hits or hit it quick.

I use a spacecase metal grinder; fill somewhere close to half to 3/4 of the bowl; use a screen and have even tried inverting to ensure herb is not contacting heating chamber. 

Any ideas? 

17. Love it. Love it so much. So stealthy and convenient especially during winter. Plus saves me hella weed.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

18. I thought this was supposed to be the best tasting portable vape.. why is everyone so dissatisfied with the taste.? I was hoping to get one but don't want to be disappointed..

19. Because its not the best tasting portable. It uses way to much conduction to be all that tasty. For instance my hammer vaporizer blows it out of the water for taste.

20. Put it on three, smoke until it turns off. Stir the bowl. Turn up to 4 and smoke until it turns off again.

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher