what are the best stoner movies

Discussion in 'Stoner Movies & Documentaries' started by stonerchick4420, Jan 12, 2014.

1. the only stoner movie I've ever watched is called high school, i thought it was ok i'm not sure how popular it is among tokers tho, haha.

i wanna get super blazed and watch stoner movies

so, what are the best and most classic stoner movies??  :bongin:

2. Friday, next Friday, grow op,Pretty much any comedy movie is really fun to watch!

3. start with friday.

4. Friday series jay n silent bob series cheech n Chong series Harold n kumar series super troopers buds house cabin in the woods Mac n devin go to highschool there are many more but I'm baked and its 630 am so u can start with thisSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Since nobody said yet...Half baked is good and how high is fucking hilarious. :smoking:

6. 'This is the end' had its moments but nothing on Pineapple Express.

"Looks like someone fucked you up with a coffee pot" One of the funniest lines ever haha.

7. Grandma's Boy for sureSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. "The wackness"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [​IMG]

Dazed and Confused.

• Like Like x 2
  10. My top five in no particular order...Dazed and ConfusedGrandma's BoyHalf Baked Harold and Kumar 2 Pineapple Express

11. Dazed and ConfusedHow HighHalf BakedPineapple ExpressAny cheech and chong movie...results of THC intake for 10 solid years, so far.

12. For me it's any comedy flick.Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

13. Mac and Devin Go to High School is a good stoner flick, you can't go wrong
    with Wiz and Snoop...

14. My man! 

"Can I kick it?"

15. Lebowski, Friday, Fargo, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, Donnie Darko, Pans Labyrinth, The Cabin in the Woods

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Fast Times at Ridgemont High, for sure. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392688130.474871.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. My ish

18. HAROLD AND KUMAR 

19. The wackiness is unreal. Not the hugest stoner flick, just a good movie to watch baked. Best stoner flicks gotta be Pineapple Express, how high, or the cheech and chong movies are always good too!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum