Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snorting Weed/Kief?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brother Cannabis, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Has anyone ever legitimately tried snorting weed/kief? I know this sounds like the dumbest idea ever but I'm just sitting here, really high, and that just popped up in my head..

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is this even a thing now

3. it wont get you high, thc is not water soluble so it wont get absorbed into your bloodstream, it will just sit in your nose

• Like Like x 3
  4. My old roommate used to do it. It was pretty goddamned pathetic. Yet he kept doing it, pretending to get higher. Just put it in a bowl and smoke it

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 invinciblejets, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    ban this guy.

EDIT: Just kidding, don't ban this guy. CLEARLY he has done nothing to be banned...just like he was CLEARLY not going to snort weed. I was joking... obviously

6. It won't get you high. Just smoke it man or eat it and stop complicating it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lol I've done nothing wrong

and I never considered doing it lol that's gross... But I just wanted to know if it was possible. Just my high thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
  8. that's horrible lol

9. It was sad. All that precious pollen could have been used to line a fat blunt or just a mighty bowl, but nope. Up the nose. watched him do it with some left over shake as well.

I had a weird roommate.

10. I doubt it cause if it was a thing Id imagine teenagers would do it instead of the risk of smoking it in their room or anything else. Reguardless itd be much better for your health and in your best interest to smoke it. Substances are absorbed into your bloodstream faster by smoking than they are snorted and you'd damage a lot of cells in your nose and mess up your nasal cavity if you snorted it.

11. Post results OPProve them wrong

• Like Like x 1
  12. lol nooooo

13. You has the dumb.

• Like Like x 2
  14. #14 PremeSu, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Imagine if you could sniff weed though. Instead of burning that shit you could just sniff it. Anywhere. At school. At work. No smell. Stealthy as fuck. Hehehe I'm high

• Like Like x 3
  15. Once my friend had some kief on his fingers and licked it off like a dumb ass  :laughing:

16. No doubt

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. i completely understand you brother 

• Like Like x 1
  18. You can hotrail kief.

19. One time I actually did snort some kief, but all if did was make me sneeze for the next half hour.

20. wow man  :confused_2:  :confused_2:  :confused_2:  :confused_2: