O - Pen Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by imalwayscold, Jan 3, 2014.

1. I love this little guy. I picked mine up for $30 and paid $40 for a DAMA Oil cartridge! Think has an amazing battery life and packs a punch. Best $30 I've ever spent. Any other fans?

2. [​IMG]there she be

I didn't buy the unit but am trying a cartridge (pre filled oil) as found in CA (Granddady Purple Kush) and really enjoying it... was $25 plus $2 tax.  Seems to last and last.  Love the convenience, just using my GreenSmartLiving battery unit, the cartridges (510) for the PenVape O Vape fit perfectly... The GSL units are $25 in So Cal and are found at mini marts, just E cig units that look like a reg. cig but work with the oil cartridges.

Smooth & solid medication. :cool:

4. I love my O-Pen. I need to quit cigarettes so I'm thinking of buying the Blu E cigsSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Blu e cigs wistle while you smoke, and also don't give you as much smoke as a cigarette. Just bought the variety starter pack about a week ago and it's meh. I still smoke though, not as satisfying as I thought it would have been.

6. See I've had the Blu E cigs but I traded a dub for them. I got spair cash so I'm going on Amazon and buying them plus some new tanning lotionSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app