If you could only listen to one band/artist

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Grade a kush, Jan 3, 2014.

1. If you were asking for an album it would most definitely have to be the dark side of the moon. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Van halen  or Rush I could choose one if I had to. Id go with van halen.

3. For sure Pink Floyd or Jethro TullSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I dunno man that's. a hard one lol . Probably pink Floyd best band ever hahahah

5. Martial Mathers(eminem), all his pre 2000 songs are dope and have some great lines! I also enjoy the docs (dr dre) colabs with em great music! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Bob Marley, need him to keep those good vibes rockin! Happy toking ✌️

7. Pink FloydRollingStoned

8. [quote name="MunchieMan78" post="19351501" timestamp="1389882331"]I dunno man that's. a hard one lol . Probably pink Floyd best band ever hahahah[/quote]Nice man :DRollingStoned

9. Biggie Smalls. That's basically all I listen to already so I would be perfectly fine. 

10. Modest mouse or the official Jello Brand Chocolate Pudding Pop TM theme song.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The beatlesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. The Doors.

13. Green Day / 2pac Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. tool/ tech n9ne

15. A Perfect Circle

16. Jack Johnson without a doubt.

17. Bob Marley for sure. You would never experience a negative vibe from music ever again. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Atmosphere, the hip hop groupOrBill Evans, the jazz pianist~1996 Jiggawattz~

19. Iron maiden or pink floyd

or a constant loop of Metallica's first four albums