Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using AVB for Brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by busterbuster, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Ok, so first off, I know there are many of these kinds of posts but i would like answers specifically towards our exact situation :D.   Me and a couple of friends have collected roughly 15g of AVB (i prefer AVB over ABV :)) and we were wondering if that would be enough AVB to make some potent brownies.  We also plan on using probably 5-10g of unvaped herb (some killer Girl Scout Cookie).  The AVB is a dark brown (gonna start vaping on lower temps after this little adventure cause its pretty dark). Would this be enough to produce some potent brownies?  We are gonna use the herbs to make some cannaoil.  Any suggestions or advice on a good method of extracting the maximum amount of THC? :) thanks <3   ps: we gotta make these now cause I got the house to myself for a couple days but then I gotta go back to college.  <3 <3 <3 <3

2. boy you are gonna be baked as fuck

3. I only make my edibles from vaped weed about every other week. I use an oz of it for 12 brownies.