Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. #41 NtothePtotheK, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    I've used Bonza multiple times because of good deals and good experience.

First time I had to jump through some hoops to pay but it wasn't a huge ordeal.  Now they have credit cards working on their site and it's completely painless.

Their prices seem average-to-low and not outrageous.  Bonza's cheapest trackable shipping option is reasonably priced and I haven't lost one yet. That shipping method usually takes 2-3 weeks for me.

I got 12 free seeds for spending over 66GBP during an event; they also just had a Halloween event, eight free for spending 33GBP or more.  They do these all the time.  They stack deals, too; I've received free seeds for items in my cart (e.g. BOGO) - plus those items still counted towards the "spend x get y free" event.

Another thing I noticed is their freebies are viable seeds.  Maybe a couple are grey area.. but their standards are higher.  Freebies I got from another "major" seedbank were all obviously immature and many weren't viable.

edit: the event I mentioned above, 12 for 66GBP+, was the "Dirty Dozen" event.  These are the freebies they gave:

2. Extremely horrible service... Asked for tracking code, asked me to wait 24 hours. Waited over 48 hours, nothing.
    Hard to believe that it's not a scam when the response level is so low, and that the responses are also generally automated..

What's the point of having a support system when people can't get support?

3. Today I got my seeds! I am so happy they all look fair and none are cracked that I see...And I loved their stealth! I might do a unboxing vid without giving away their method of stealth thanks bonza seeds all the freebies were there too!

4. #44 thebonzaseedbank, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014
    gzweed - I'm sorry to hear you feel our service isn't great. It's slightly paradoxical because the majority of the feedback we receive cites service as a highpoint for us.  I do hope your issue was resolved?  If not, feel free to PM me and I will do my utmost to resolve it for you.

5. Bonza rules,  :D SERIOUSLY

6. I ordered pyramid purple and red poison second of the month they arrived about ten days overall .. I live in North America no problems. Good service! I'll definitely use them again this time I'll try and hit up a promo totally missed a few and one by like hours. Bonza keeping me on my toes!

Grassachusetts!

7. i've ordered from them twice, first time around late 2013, took a little while to get here but made it. was fairly stealth but didn't seem super secure

just put in another order around christmas and was surprised how fast it got here. opened the mailbox and said "huh? i didn't order a... OOOHHH:):):)" nice stealth package, seeds are very secure.  all of them germinated in a day. today they are popping out of the dirt.  happy camper :)

8. #49 woodstock777, Jan 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2015

9. I don`t understand this....8 days huh....Well, I dunno if they have new mangmt or what.  It took a week to even get a "Shipped" status on my order and that was after me emailing them and requesting a refund.  Tell ya what though, its all good....Found my guys at the Vault.  Minute responses, superb communication, and fast.  

10. when ordering has anyone had any dramas after seeds being delivered to your house

11. Hey all! My 1st post ever...I just signed up to post about Bonza. I placed a tiny order for 3 seeds, used the cheap no tracking shipping, and received the seeds about 10 days later. Nice stealth packaging...I live in Oregon USA. Germed 2 of the seeds no problem and they're doing well so far. I hope this info helps someone! 

12. According to many forums u should always order to a different address than that of ur grow. But would like to read what happened to u stewy91? Are u in the US? I just placed my first order with Bonza n am nervouse.

13. i am in australia, and actually received my order from bonza only ordered a few seeds only took two weeks and was on there standard shipping no insurance or tracking

14. Used Bonza for quite a few orders now and I've always been happy enough I have to say.

15. I have ordered several times and can say herbies is good. However, go through Nirvana or Gorilla. Nirvana is cheap and has great genetics. Gorilla will go above and beyond to make sure your order is right, I will always stand by them now. Go through Nirvana or Gorilla and you will not have problems. Herbies is great too. 

16. I don't know how reputable of a seed bank Bonza is. However, I do know that the customer is always right and I would never allow my employees to argue with customers. That seems a little suspect. Regardless of how good you are, I'd never try you because you seem very unprofessional.

17. #58 MiGrowB, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
    I was very happy with Bonza till tried to crack my beans I spent like 60-80$ of my hard earned money..(I work just as hard for my money BONZA if not 10 times harder!!!)  I am poor I had to save up 2 checks to come up with that money...I get the seeds after I spent all that money and only 2 of all the beans they gave me cracked And them was the freebies and them was MALES!!!I have been growing for 5+ years i know how to germ..So I tried to contact Bonza like 5 times the losers wouldnt even write me back...DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!!! Why should we have to pay extra Money to make sure an Order gets shipped then even extra if you want stealth fuk that...Yes I didnt spend an extra 50$ or what ever the cost is to make sure you get your seeds which should be free for every seedbank figuring we just made you money the last thing you could do is get off your bum and put the seeds in the pack and mail out without getting tips...All I wanted was some replacement seeds that were not good when I bought them..we shouldnt have to pay top dollar for seeds that are white not even round and wont hatch..I will NEVER NEVER NEVER Order from this Money Hungry, horrible Customer  service and product..You all are some cheap asses.. I hope you enjoy my 3 weeks worth of pay cuz I didnt get nothing back...Oh did I mention I had picks and all the detail in the world and they still not sent me an email it has been since halloweed promotion.. We shouldnt have to spend tons more money on guarantees just to get a refund for a product we paid a super premium price for to begin with that should be in PERFECT SHAPE cuz thats what we paid for!!!..You all are worse than the US government...Oh wait I will pull A Bonza, I will give you an ok review if you for 3 stars pay me 50$ and an outstanding review full of bs lies and 5 stars for 100$, Oh but if you wanna insure that the post gets through and I press enter/Save changes thats just only another 15$ act fast... 

18.  yes

19. #60 MiGrowB, Mar 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2015
     it took a week for me too just to get a shipped status... I figure most these people saying good things is alt accounts Bonza has made up or had friends make up most of them have 1-15 post.I know I only have 15 post but I am real and like this site and will grow over time...Who is gonna take the time to fill out all the info to join the site to do 1  or 5 post and never come back if it was 1 person i would understand but 5+ idts