Does anybody have experience ordering from Bonza seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by jax1973, Dec 28, 2013.

1. As the question states since I see their ads on here alot. I was wondering if they're reliable as far as not ripping you off, being stealthy, having quality seeds and making it easy to pay them. I wasn't able to find them on any seed bank reviews.

2. I do, cheaper and more efficient than Attitude, but a day or two longer too

3. Roughly how long does it take to get your order? I am assuming you are in North America. 

4. My auto white widow came from them (a mate ordered them) and they came pretty stealth, in like a pair of socks I think it was, within about 10 days of ordering them, and that's to Australia. (and our customs are FUCKED)

from what ive seen they seem abit cheaper than other banks.

5. I recently purchased from Bonza. The stealth packaging was pretty good, and the beans arrived in less than 14 days. I'd order from them again. I'm also in Australia, and as etraxx elegantly pointed out, customs here can be problematic.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh, not sure about the quality of the seeds yet; I am waiting till I get back from holidays before starting my grow!

• Like Like x 1
    I know, I've heard. This surprises me since I had always thought of Australia being rather liberal. I have heard that Australian Customs uses some type of electronic equipment to kill organic contraband, though I don't know how true this is.

8. ffs, don't publicly list what they send them in... jesus!

Well im still waiting, 16 days so far, starting to lose hope. top class stealth / tracked ect.

9. what you rekon they are the only mail order company sending pairs of socks round the world? stress less, dude. they don't always do that anyway.

I think the organic matter equipment was targeted more towards people bringing suspect food and animal matter in to the country. something about isolated eco systems collapsing due to not being used to the impact of foreign pests. or summin like that.

10. Yeah the way i see it though is ever bit of info the authorities have, the more likely they are to intercept the seeds. 
    I just realized its be 18 days, not business days, so 14 business days, they say allow up to 21 business days. So pretty much one month, has anyone had to wait this long and still receive there seeds? 

11. I saw the banner hosted here so I figured I give them a try. I placed the order. I get an email 3 days later telling me they need a print out of my bank statement since it was a different ship to address.

I said no, not giving that out, I said ship it to the billing address instead.

3 days pass, sent message
    3 days pass, sent message

The money is returned to my account less $8.00 and change.

I'm like WTF. Sent msg nothing.

Over 2 weeks wasted. I'll never order from them again. $400.00 sale.

Going with the tried and true attitude seeds.

12. single seed center has been good to me., nirvana sent good seeds but the freebies are hermi shit.

Never grow a single hermi till then. Its genetic garbage in the freebee pack.

13. I have to admit, even the freebies from attitude were crap. most never germinated. garbage.

Reminded me of old school Mexican dirtweed bagseeds, not even the ok mid mex brickweed.

15. I guess like any other business we are starting to see the unprofessional and lazy people in this business. Maybe they smoked too much.

Jerkoffs.

16. Still not a single response. You'd think a company that runs a banner on this site would try a little harder. Well, their loss.

17. Guys - Let me take the opportunity to introduce Bonza Seedbank to you.  I'd obviously prefer to do it on the back of a positive thread but let me tackle the issues here for you.

My apologies for the tardy response but better late than never.  We're an honest, dedicated bunch unfortunately growing far too fast. As a consequence we don't always have the time we'd like to keep up on forum responses.  We will aim to do better on this score moving forward.

Rec,  I can see that you're a little annoyed by our anti-fraud policy and actually the information you've stated here is misleading.  I believe that what you'll have been asked for by my colleagues in the service team is a copy of the statement for the card that you used in the transaction.  You'll also have been pointed to information ( http://www.bonzaseeds.com/pages.php?pageid=13) which shows that you can blur or black out any information you don't want us to see.  We require the information to show that you are the owner of the card.  Ultimately, this means we are protecting you from fraud as much as ourselves and from that perspective is actually a GOOD thing.   
    We are only required to ask for this information if you are using a card to make payment.  We have several other methods of payment including paypal, transferwise and bitcoin.

I'm sorry that you feel the cancellation fee was unfair however it is clearly stated that we do enforce one ONLY if you refuse to supply the requested documentation AND do not exercise an option of paying via one of the alternative payment methods mentioned above. 

Please provide me with your order number and I will take a look and see what, if anything, I can do for you on this.

Thanks,

the Bonza Seedbank team

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. #19 snoopdog6502, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
    Hows the AK49?, Im shopping for some.

Whats hot and super kick ass?

19. Just a quick note guys. We've now introduced bulk pricing offers on over 100 strains when you buy multiple seeds of the same strain. This means pack prices on these strains are now up to 25% off and cheaper, in many cases, than buying from the breeder.  

We're also offering discounts on these strains when you purchase 2 Seeds or more.  Just clicked the Buy in bulk and save link here for an example.

• Like Like x 1