Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Blunt + Orange Peels = ???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DroScope360, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Hey GrassCity, I was wondering if it would be cool to store a blunt I rolled in a bag with orange peels for tomorrow. I rolled it in advance so it would be ready to go tomorrow morning since I have a long drive ahead of me. Is molding an issue or am I in the clear for now? Any help is much appreciated!!

2. #2 Z42OM, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013

Uhm , how will orange peels help ?     :laughing:

And no , mould will not appear over night thats just weird lol .

Just keep it safe and dont sit on it  :cool:

Have a good drive  :smoke:

EDIT : blunt wraps do tend to dry out quickly . Especially in the cold , so be prepared for the wrap to crack open ..

Basically , if its cold where you are - dont leave it in the open for too long 

3. [quote name="Z42OM" post="19233991" timestamp="1388100679"]Uhm , how will orange peels help ? :laughing:And no , mould will not appear over night thats just weird lol .Just keep it safe and dont sit on it :cool:Have a good drive :smoke:EDIT : blunt wraps do tend to dry out quickly . Especially in the cold , so be prepared for the wrap to crack open ..Basically , if its cold where you are - dont leave it in the open for too long [/quote]. I put it with orange peels to keep it moist, so in the morning I can just dry it out a little with my lighter and then blaze up. It's already rolled and ready just trying to preserve it for a day

Hmm thats interesting  :confused:

It should be fine though . If you wana preserve a blunt , think of like 4 - 7 days max , 1 day should be fine IMO

5. you should be fine, the orange peels are fine to, no mold u r paranoid

6. [quote name="kayakush" post="19234093" timestamp="1388101905"]you should be fine, the orange peels are fine to, no mold u r paranoid[/quote]Damn straight I'm paranoid lol I have a 3 hour drive waiting for me and music gets boring after an hour to me so I'm gonna have to feel the vibes