Best music to listen to while high(poll)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brother Cannabis, Dec 24, 2013.

1. the Weeknd is my favorite artist to listen to.
     the zone, enemy, the morning, rolling stone, wicked games, crew love..
    fucking magical when high

2. Kid cudi, flatbush zombiez, jimi hendrix, ab-soul and flying lotus

3. Anything that makes you smile.

I personally like anything that's chill, ambient, electronic, instrumental, and has a nice grooving beat. Occasionally I can get into some really hippie shit too though like various drum/flute tracks... but nobody knows about that lol

4. Nas- Project Windows

5. I like grateful dead, the doors, zeppelin, hendrix etc

6. #26 squidrick420, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    This poll isn't fair.
    Quite a few of us blades enjoy getting high to various forms of metal and punk above all other genres. But I guess those don't count because they aren't on the poll :confused_2:

7. You listed house and fucking trance, even dubstep, but no techno? Is this some kind of joke?

8. OP is bias, i call bullocks!!

9. Although I understand not everyone can enjoy it, I love me some metal, preferably djentSent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Nooo I mean no harm I just wanted to make a friendly poll :confused_2: . I'm sorry if I can't remember/focus on EVERY single genre while completely baked lol

11. There is so many good music to listen to while high. My favourite is hip hop like juicy j and wiz Khalifa I also like dub mungos hi Fi check them out there from Scotland Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

12. I was just fucking around for the most part haha.
    I mean I said bullocks, that is not something I could say and actually mean lol.

I think I was a bit cranky too because I was out of weed for a few days

13. Why is there no option to vote for every genre 

14. Lana Del Rey, Ed Sheeran, secret garden, and classical music.

Also, Calvin Harris, David Guetta, avicii etc if I'm in that kind of mood <3

15. Deltron 3030Sent from my HTC Glacier using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Blues, Grateful Dead, and my all time favorite when high is Ska preferably Streetlight Manifesto if you want to categorize then as Ska.

17. grateful dead. may seem Cliche as fuck but tracks like New Speedway Boogie, Tennessee Jed, and Born Cross Eyed are just masterpieces. anything bluegrassy or bluesy is what i enjoy.or some dope hip hop lol

18. If your into rap:Nas- IllmaticKanye West- YeezusThe Underachievers- IndigoismIndie:Arcade Fire- ReflektorWashed Out- Within and WithoutVamp Weekend- Modern Vampires..Hardcore:Terror- Keepers of the FaithTrash Talk- 119And basically any Metallica, especially Ride the l Lightning that shit is fire.From the homies

19. Floyd in pink (pink floyd), sublime, BRK rvidxr klvn. My tops