Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating avb without baking it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Poak, Dec 13, 2013.

1. If I eat AVB (Allready vaped bud) without baking it, will I get high?

for example if I mix it with some peanut butter to hide the taste and eat like 1g

I heard it's allready decarbed so you don't have to bake it

2. very true, I havent tried it but I figure as much, I considered baking some cookies with it once, without the hassle of having to make butter but tbh I never got further than considering.

But yeah, Ive never asked the question myself but I also figure the heat during vaping musta decarbed it already.

3. you still need some fats to carry it to our blood stream i believe

4. Ahhh... you know I never considered that!  :smoking:

5. i dont know if its decarbed 100%, but it will work. with my avb i usually add it into nutella sandwiches or cashew butter, pretty effective for 2-3 hours. thats my experience though.

6. yeah thats still using something as a fat though, its just already decarbed

7. [quote name="BotanistJJ" post="19156238" timestamp="1386973135"]yeah thats still using something as a fat though, its just already decarbed[/quote]true, both nutella and peanut butter have fat and had success with both, I prefer the combo of nutella and nuttiness of avb.

8. You can if you mix it with peanut butter.  I've done it before.  Not the best tasting thing in the world, but it works.

9. avb will be the death of me.

10. Peanut bitter is fatty enough to acitave the THC if u make a peanut butter sandwich with the bud let it sit for a couple days bam u gotta firecracker

11. #11 420Poak, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    well I just ate about 1.5g avb mixed in peanut butter on a toast. Ate it only 15 minutes ago and I'm starting to feel a bit stoned. Will report results.

I didn't bake it or let it sit in the peanut butter, I ate it right after mixing it.

12. Nothing will hide the taste of shit.Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

How well did it work?

14. It worked better than expected, I'm stoned as fuck right now. 

15. You might find this to be of interest-

Capsule Warning: The AVB Experiment That Went Wrong       (news – 2012)
    http://beyondchronic.com/2012/08/capsule-warning-avb-experiment-wrong/

See my comment on Old Hippie's article for the explanation why you should wait after a meal before taking edibles or caps of AVB.

My hubby uses AVB in capsules and finds they are quite effective for his neuropathic pain, and they get him rather stoned, too!

Granny

16. its hard down a g or two but it fucks me up for a very long time.