Smoking Games

Discussion in 'General' started by Toastman8, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Okay guys I tried google searching for this and didn't have a whole lot of success. Sometimes when me and my friends smoke we'll play a game to mix it up a little. Much like drinking games these usually get you higher than you think they will. One of our favorite is something we call Bong Shots. Basically you fill two bowls up to the level that the person toking can finish in one rip, you finish the first bowl and breath it out and then without breathing in air or coughing you finish the second one. Usual We end up coughing up a lung then slowly sinking into the couch lolA second one we play I've heard been called many things by many people, it's a fairly common one. Me and my friends from high school called it Baseball but a lot of people in college call it Chicago. The idea is simple,you have a blunt or a j and once you take a hit you hold it in and pass it until it comes back around the circle. This one is good for larger groups and while it's probably a placebo effect it does make the high seem more powerful. This one is also great if you're in a suspect smoking spot and you want to get in and out quick as the j usually goes by faster playing. Any of you guys have some games like these?

2. holding the smoke in can pop brain cells. It cuts off the oxygen flow to your brain, I believe, I could be wrong but I know its bad. But i dont usually play games even when I smoke in large circles. Smoking isn't a game, its a way of life. lol Jk. But idk, someone else came in here once asking about games around 4/20. You can probably find that thread around here, Im sure there are a few. Im sure some people will come along and know of games you dont though.

3. A little game I play is.Puff puff puff without exhaling ever.Each puff has to be a big decent puff.Whoever inhales the most gets to have the J all to himself.

4. #4 TheAnswer121, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    try the search on gc. just typing smoking games brings up a whole slew of threads related to ur topic

but why do you feel the need to make it a game? just smoke and enjoy