Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help drying wet weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jkjk1, Dec 11, 2013.

1. So as you can tell i need to help dry my wet weed. I made the dumb decision to store my weed and bong in the same place, inside in airtight container. So overnight my weed got damp because of the bong water, which i did dump out but there was still a little water in it. Anyways i want to smoke but the weed is pretty damp and i feel it wont be enjoyable. So i put my weed in a ziplock bag, and left it open. I then put the ziplock bag by my window to let the air dry it. So my question is, will this work? keep in mind it is 15 f, outside. Also if u have another solution i am all ears. P.S. i plan on leaving the weed there for about an hour or 2.
    Thanks

2. just set it on a paper towel on top of your pc case for a bit. shouldn't take long

3. Alright i try that, thanks.

4. If you have a cable/tv box, place the weed on top of that with a paper towel. Trust me on this one.

Electronic heat is the driest heat you can find.

5. lol dont put it in a plstic bag the side the weed is resting on the plastic will mold ,do as thy sirs say, paper towel , on a radioator, just let it dry over time or u can put it in th eoven at like 150 or the minimum temperature it will dry it quick

6. do not put it in the oven please ;)

7. You can put in the oven an set it to a certain temp and it'll dry your weed without burning the THC,
    Idk the temp but you could easily find out on the internet.

8. No oven.Just dry it using a hair dryer slowly,or put it inside a plate of rise (not cooked).

9. Put it between your balls and anus. It will get nice and toasty between there.

10. that's helpful :rolleyes: ;)

11. Once you get it dried out you should store the weed in a glass jar. Any glass jar will do but make sure it smells clean as sometimes what was in the jar can leave a odor.

[​IMG][​IMG]

12. It works for me.

13. Use a hair dryer, just make sure the weed doesn't blow everywhere.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. This. Mason jars are the best.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app