weed delivery drones? amazon plans on drone delivery by 2015.....

Discussion in 'General' started by grimreefa, Dec 7, 2013.

1. As will every single person that uses this type of service.. What's your point? We have no clue if that is even a valid concern at this point. They may very well have a plausible way to keep thefts at a minimum. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Anyhow, I wouldn't bank on it being so easy to use for delivering bud. I would think that the only people that will be inserting merchandise into these drones is amazons warehouse employees. Unless you had your own drone I guess. I bet they're going to be super expensive though, and who knows what type of regulations there will be.Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #23 YaSlava, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    Less people getting robbed would probably mean more drones getting robbed. Armed police officers doesn't seem to have any impact on criminals who are already out there doing what they do best lol. So who's not to say that some tech savvy lunatic might come around and invent an unmanned drone that robs weed delivery drones? Well, these are the kinds of things I think about when the power and lights suddenly go out in the house.