So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Good luck and let us know how it goes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I did a lot of my early work with store bought clones.. They're fast and guaranteed female plants so a couple wouldn't hurt.. It'd get you weeks ahead of where you are now..

BNW

3. I did a lot of my early work with store bought clones.. They're fast and guaranteed female plants so a couple wouldn't hurt.. It'd get you weeks ahead of where you are now..

I think I may go with clones when I'm out of seeds.

I used to go to a place called PO genetics but last I heard they were shut down. What place you use now?

4. Just look up who is closest to you.. Weedmaps.. Ect..
    I've gotten them from a place out in Van Nuys and one out in San Pedro and I used a delivery service for a while too..
    West Hollywood usually has several brick and mortar stores with clones for sale.. Just pick the best looking ones and spray the hell out of them to prevent any possible infestation from the new plants..
    While the growers usually provide clean plants the stores often don't take the care they should so you'll need to inspect and treat all new plants as infected goods..
    BNW

5. somebody here was tlkn about stylet oil..looked it up and did some readin and pricing..seems the wine industry uses it very effectively..it's very expensive..$125 a gal on amazon..other sites around $89..but you can get a liter for around $30..this is made to be used in a fogger..gonna p/u some and have it hndy..gotta feelin this summer is gonna be a bitch bug wise and i'm gonna nd the big ammo..

6. LLB uses it she mixes it with what ever else she is spraying like Spino. This enhances it effectiveness.

7. Check out BARC Collective in Beverly Hills.

8. update the sprouts are looking good.

1 almost lost its helmet and the other is not far behind.

I planted 3 new seeds yesterday into soil with wrap on top.

1 cup still has the orginal seed. I'm going to give it till Saturday before I give up

9. Hey brassnwood. How big of a hole do you dig for you plants.

Also they looking great.

Update my 3 need seeds have broke the soil! Woo-hoo I will not be using those seed starters ever again. Waste of money, but oh well you live n learn.

10. Most are just 12x12x12 inches.. The ground here is like stone just 3 inches down and took a 6 foot chipping bar to get a deep hole punched.. I've got some bigger holes up to 36x36x36 but that site really only fills in during the summer.. With just 65-70 days from the time I drop them outside they don't need much more then the 1 cubic foot hole to fill and finish in.. I really don't see a big size difference between the 12, 18 and 24 inch and bigger holes-pots in 3 of the 4 runs I do per year.. Only summers plants veg additional time enough to use a big hole..
    I use a mix much like ITGs sourced as much of it local as I can.. Peat, perlite, compost.. Kelp, alfalfa, neem meal, crab shell, chicken manure.. EWC

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1116550-easy-organic-soil-mix-beginners.html/page-1
    BNW

11. Deth Stomper sds passed first test after 2.5 days 8 have popped..this is sneak peak so i know how many cubes to prepare..they will be soaked in tap wtr with a dash of rapid starter..tomorrow morn the cubes will be slit in half like a hot dog bun and the seedling will be inserted in the middle and closed bk up..a small rubber bnd will hold the halves together and then it'll be drp'd into a 2.5'' net bskt then into dedicated bubbler unit deth stomper germs day 2.5 001.JPG deth stomper germs day 2.5 002.JPG

12. Mornin' fellas. My bagseed Chemdawg is starting to produce trichomes. I've also planted 2 more bag seeds to run for the spring....hopefully they pop.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Looking good Ron.

14. Good morning! 1455563415113.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    My one pound scrog is in full effect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. #9776 Mcjr450, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    Heys guys just wanted to post some Agent Orange harvest pics I promised a a couple weeks ago. Last 2 pics are Agent Orange in my hand and Cheese Wreck I'm holding by the stem. Had 1 Cheese Wreck plant that pulled 20 grams. I pulled almost 11oz out of my 800 watt closet. I'm tring to dial it in a lil better to get a lb. Also here's a video of the next set of Agent Orange I'm working on ATM. If you guys have time check out my journal.. I've got some awesome strains I'm just starting... Zombie Kush, Super OG, Opium, and Master Kush. Also gonna be mixing up an organic soil and starting a new 4x2x5 600 watt side tent. Alot gonna be going on in MCJRs Garden within the next month. Happy growing So Cal!
    Btw the link to my journal is in my signature.

Attached Files:

16. Dry Ice and the Hashmaster 5000 got a workout..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Some caps under way as well..
    [​IMG]
    BNW

17. ^^currently what running through my mind

Under the Amare panel ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455601430.880320.jpg

18. Wow the things I would do with that much hash!
    You've got a menu to choose from lol

Bet your caps are killer brass 🏽️

19. Bigger plants are 10 days smaller are 5 days since seed.

I looked this morning and one already getting it's 3Rd set of leaves

Mango tango reg seeds

Attached Files: