Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you first got high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kingkelly91, Dec 7, 2013.

1. 12. Then I didn't smoke again until around 15. 

2. I was in Gr. 9 at the time. It was my friends birthday and his brother's friend rolled us a joint. Don't think it got me high though. :confused_2:

3. I was 16  I smoked with my aunt. shes cool as fuck!

4. The amount of people here who started smoking at 13ish is retarded. Shouldn't you be doing homework before bedtime? 

5. I was 16 years old I went to my friends house and blazed in his room

6. 20. Been toking up 2x a day ever since (24 now)

7. first time was at 16 at my friends house. he bought a half of schwag for 20$. we used a mountain dew can and smoked it in his dads room :smoke: :hello:

then i actually started smoking at 20

8. Fourteen. My buddy Billy took me into the woods by, as everyone in town knew them, the stoner stairs. They were these stone stairs that went up about ten stories and everyone in school would go there to get high at lunch. Ahh good memories, I get nostalgic way too easy :laughing: 

• Like Like x 2
  9. Me and da homies baught 6 40'oz back when i had.the world backwards. Cause fuck.alcohol now.go.green.anyway it was.a friday i was 17 i went in the gastation and spent like 12 bucks on 40'oz which wr.then put in a buddy of my buddies car who had graduated, so we drove out.to buttfuck.nowhere.and.start.walking thru.the.Woods we get.to.a opening and oh so.glorious.6 plats are.sitting there.tall.and brautifull, anyway one.of my 3.buds.had green so they pickup this.nasty.bong thats been in the woods in a.plastic.bag ( note.now.that i smoke.i am a.clean freak to somr degree i let very little.resin build up.before i.clean a piece) anyway we dont have watee but i hold up the 40 and asked.if that would work, sure.they said and rinsed.and.filled the 2 foot.bong with the malt liquor. They beginn smoking before they are done my friend.ask.me if i wana smoke.i say.yes but that i.havent smoked.before he says ill be fine.so.i.take.the.bong.and.start.lighting the.bowl but i.didnt know.about.using.the carb so thia thing is.turnin milky finnaly.my.friend moves my thumb oh ok i get.it.after.couhing my lung out, " i wana.try.again" my friend obliges and.they.all put.in a litle.to.pack this.bowl for.me i hit it again corretly this.time. We.clean up they.cash.the bowl that i didnt finish and.we.beginn.walking back, im asking why.its.taking.so.long to.walk.back and.if.the.path.was this mountainous on the way there, they laugh and tell me its.fine we are almost there i had.the time of my life after.that some skating the. Crusin in the.car and.ending with.a.grocery store shopping spree, apparently at.one point i was yelling.that i.love my life and was throwing.chips.like confetti. Hahaha nowadays weed is part of my everyday diet. :ph34r::p:):wacko::blink:Sent from my R800i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. I was 14 but I didn't get serious about smoking it til 16. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was 11 wen I bought my first gman for 5$ from my cousin who stole like 2 zips of mid out of a guys car who we watched get jumped!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dont remember actual 1st time but i started at like 15-16 in highschool. Honestly those days when i first started smoking were my most Memorable days. My tolerance was low as shit back then. Good days

13. I was 11, It was my 3rd time smoking and I went back in the woods behind the park to smoke with like 5 other kids a lot older than me. (About 16) And we found 2 hippies with long boards already back there rollin doobs, we all smoked out, with like 4 pipes getting passed around, and I had to ride my bike home by myself. I've never even been close to getting as high I was that day hahaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. 16 with a beer can haha slightly drunk, didn't get high the first time.

15. 14 smoked a j with some kids from school, thank god I've grown up since then. I had no idea what I was doing.