Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you first got high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kingkelly91, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I remember I was 15 near this pool. I had tries plenty before but I dunno if I was doing it wrong cause I couldn't get high. this time I did, off a couple joints and I remember chilling in this slightly warm pool with some friends, getting fucked up by the feeling of the water moving across my body. Nothing is ever as good as that first time...

2. 10 years young. Homemade waterbong with my brother..Chiefed on the White Widow

3. #283 Buzzkilla, Jan 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2015
    13, almost 14. I was in grade 9. Never got that high again in my life.

4. 17 with my best girlfriends. We got Wendy's and smoked a blunt.

✌️

5. The first time I smoked was when I was 15, probably about 2 months before I turned 16.  I think it may have been bunk though, a guy at school sold me a couple of joints worth for $5.  I didn't have a pipe or any rolling papers, so I emptied out a cigarette, packed the weed into it, tore off the filter and smoked it.  I didn't get high though.  I smoked the other joint with the guy who sold it to me (who rolled an actual joint), and another guy.  The other guy said he thought it was bunk, because he wasn't high.  In hindsight it looked and tasted like weed though.

The first time I actually got high was a few months later, after I'd turned 16.  A friend and I got a quarter bag of some reg, and the guy who sold it to us gave us one of those little 6-inch long/3-inch wide cheap plastic/acrylic bongs.  It did the trick though, we were blazed.

6. First time I actually smoked was when I was 10 in a pipe with my brothers they all did it and they're like 14 15 and I wanted to do things they were doing and smoked with them didn't really feel it too much kinda buzz. Than I started smoking everyday after I first got super high at the age of 13 with a friend out of a tinfoil pipe

7. 14 years old. Smoked with 3 chicks 

8. 12, my older sister threw a big party at my house while my parents were out of town.

9. When I was 16 at the bulldog in Amsterdam , it was a pre-rolled ash joint I think. I was sitting there with my then-boyfriend and I remember the moment when I realized I was high, he was telling me some important story about his life and I was so focused and fascinated by the guy playing a drum in the area across the coffe shop that when I snapped out of it I realized I missed the whole story. I nodded of course as if I had listened . LOL

I remember buying some shit ash when I was about 14 but didn't get high from it :/

Sent from another planet using a giant unicorn's phone

10. 4th of July, 2014
    Smoked at this school in the neighborhood after walking back from fireworks. Didn't feel anything but got sketched out while smoking when some dude walked by. Oh we smoked out of this nice yet small blue swirly glass pipe. Good time

11. When i was 13, rolled a couple joints in paper gum wrappers haha

12. 14. I thought all weed was the same, but lookin back, shit was dank af. I smoked a few bowls previously, nothing happened, so I took a huge ass hit, coughed a lung out and geeked. Forgot my name, started crying and I couldn't walk. Idk how in tf I continued after that, but I did and I love it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. 10 on my b day

14. 14, neighbors treehouse.

15. Been smokin for over 15 yrs now....and my answer Is when i was late 21.
    Feelin kinda old right now