PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. I haven't played a TW game since the Shogun 2 install caused my PC to blue screen. Sad because I really enjoyed the series.

2. I only have Shogun, Shogun 2 and Attila.

3. #784 Serapsis, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2015
    Age of Empires II: HD Edition is on sale for $3.99 on steam! @ 80% off
    One of the main games I play...

if anyone here gets it drop me a line with your Steam name

4. Found out yesterday I'm getting a 6600k + z170 for Christmas.

Fucking STOKED

5. People always change their names so I get who's who. What's your steam again so I can nickname you.

6. #787 burned one, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    Used to be Mcgruff but I'm playing under the alias "Lefftie" right now. My pic is the doom guy. I think we are still friends on there.

Honestly I haven't been on my pc in a while, been busy with school so when I can I just hop on my xbox for a few games here and there. Only have like 2 nights a week where I can even get on at all, it fucking sucks. I'll have to make time once I get that new system though haha.

7. Anyone play rocket league ?

8. There's a thread for it somewhere on here. A bunch of folks were into it.

9. I just found this thread.

I have my 300+ game library staring at me from Steam but I can only play about a quarter of them on the potato laptop I'm using here in Europe. I do still have my wireless Xbox controller I use with the PC.

On the plus side, I've found gems by going through oldies and indies that aren't graphic demanding. I can play a 2005 game on max settings, and thanks to Steam there are a ton of games available that fit that bill. Personally, I find most of the newer AAA titles to be shiny nothings, watered down for mass consumerism. A cancer that rotted away quality old school Warcraft as well. There are gems to be found there occasionally as well, like GTA V. That game and thc are like

[​IMG]

I'm not usually one to tout a brand, but Steam really is on point. I was just talking to a friend the other day about how only very recently we entered this mega boom of PC game availability. At the same time, perhaps because of the sheer supply of games, their prices plummeted. I'm constantly getting stuff on Steam for 75%-90% off, and these aren't junk games either. I believe I snagged Sanctum with all its DLC for $4, and what a gem that game ended up being. (FPS Tower defense, very futuristic, very Japanese). If there is anything I don't like about directly downloadable content is that it will put retailers out of business. This unfortunately applies across much more than just the gaming industry. See Amazon vs brick and mortar stores...

• Like Like x 1
  10. 6600k and z170 came in today. DDR4 supposed to get here tomorrow..

Aw shit! Merry Christmas, blades!

11. I know its not as popular anymore. But im curious to find some like minded blades to get together tomorrow evening, starting at 5pm eastern standard time and having a night full of heists and jobs. Of course with the occasional toke cruise in someones aircraft or boat. :) my steam account is pinkydemonog, it displays as TypeZero with nirvash from eureka 7 as the display pic. Im awfully low on funds in game, just bought a mamba and the tvr looking ride. And a stilt house. So i wanna rep it up, smoke some and meet new friends. My rockstar ID is skr1bble. Ill be getting home tomorrow around 2 or 3 in the afternoon eastern time, i plan to get playing right away and play all night. Come and go as you please. Itd be cool to have a regular night to toke and play on gta. I have a friends only TS that i can give you the info too if you add me.

12. #794 Serapsis, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015

13. Oh yeah, I've been playing more GTA V lately. A lot more fun now that I've unlocked some upgrades for my super car :p I'm still a low level though. Feel free to add me on Steam and RS Social Club, same name across both accounts, Nexovus. Just send me a message that you're from the forums so I don't think its a rando haha

http://steamcommunity.com/id/nexovus
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/nexovus

14. Sorry guys, as the leader of the GC Steam group, let me plug me first ever twitter geared toward competitive gaming (I'm a sponsored fighting game player) and my stream.

I will be streaming everything. Dark Souls 1, 2 Sin and 3 when it comes out. Bloodborne shortly when I get my capture card. Fighting games like Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear and many others of all types and genres, some at viewer request. Please share some love and follow my Twitter and my Twitch. Post yours and the love will be spread. Lets get our streams and networking out here. You all know my Steam, I'm 11 years and lvl 60+ I'm legit as it gets.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vicious176
    https://twitter.com/HnH_Vicious
    http://www.twitch.tv/vicious176

15. I'm really into Rome 2 as well. I usually try to follow the history of Rome, so I treat it like you do... a learning experience. It's been a good time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Not only makes for a better gaming experience, but harvesting that history knowledge is so rewarding

Men who know their history have a clear advantage over men who just bumble around in their daily world

• Like Like x 1
  17. #799 TypeZero, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    Hey everyone. Has anyone checked out the snow open beta? Would be cool to find some other people on here to play with. Its free and like 4 gigs. A huge mountain to explore, along with 4 or 5 recreated events. Suzuki 9 knights. "S games" lol. Oh and "fochi" lmao. Cant remember the other ones.

18. Anyone who playing Grim Dawn?

That shit looks dope as fuck