PC Grasscity Steam Group and PC Gaming General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Dec 6, 2013.

1. My Steam name is my ID name here BuffetCrayfish3. I'll be getting internet tonight so either then or first thing tomorrow I'm going to join. I have Terraria, Sanctum 2, Payday 2, L4D2, and Killing Floor.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Did you create the grasscity blades steam group? Because I'm in a gc group with 264 members. I'm pretty sure I found it on this forum.

3. The group that is posted in this thread is a new one. As we've covered before, the old group has been inactive for years and we're trying to bring back an active community of GC pc players.

We all play a lot of different games, but so long as the group can continue, we can chat, play games together, and keep a community alive that we all love.

It's something that won't be lost in the general threads for games. We'll be able to find each other on Steam and connect. Far better than going to any video game related thread, looking for PC players, and getting nothing but backlash or buried by console players.

Join up, add your fellow GC gamers, and lets find games we can all play together.

4. I'm a noob to steam gaming. I don't know what my ID is :p Someone tell me where it is, please?
    I play No More Room in Hell and Team Fortress 2. 

5. It's up in the right hand corner by the minimize, expand, and close icons.
    [​IMG]

6. #26 Blissful Dusk, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013

Ok thank you, I wasn't sure which one it was.

Mine's Cryptic Entity

7. you can find me at shananaman

i'm not very good at the usual online stuff though...i like co-op more than competitive, i guess. like lately i'll play borderlands 2

8. Anyone playing civ 5 or hearthstone?

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

9. i have civ v...but i've never played mp...

10. Steam : dubstep_hoesAnyone down to play Ghost !! Add Pm steam IDSent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

11. I play Battlefield 4, Left 4 Dead 2 and Starcraft 2 pretty often. I'm slowly getting into Dota 2. 

12. #32 Vicious, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    I haven't gotten in to the whole MOBA thing. I played LoL casually a couple years ago but never got on board. I tried Dota 2 around that time out of curiosity and was completely lost. I've been considering giving Dota2 a try again but right now I just have too many games and don't know what to play, clearing my backlog should be priority but the Steam sales are killing me.

Scary shit yesterday, thought I fried my computer. Ever game I was playing was getting BSOD anywhere from 5-60m in. Was getting a hardware error, stop 00000x124 and a couple others, which can be from CPU/Memory but I had a feeling it was my GPU. Tried everything from new drivers to physically removing and resecuring my card. My last idea was to restore to the previous day which worked. Turned out that whenever I installed some older games, I think Witcher was the culprit, it overwrote my DirectX and Netframe to where it would work even if updated. I probably would have given up and reformated if I lost that restore point.

I'll likely be on battlefield if anyone wants to squad up.

13. I think my 7870 is broken :(

14. How long have you had it for, what problems are you having?

15. @[member="Vicious"] only 4 months! I turned on my PC the next morning and my two screens were black. So I opened up my pc and the GPU's fans weren't on. I then switched to my integrated graphics car and voila, the screen turns on. I was wondering if a cable has come out or broke, but I haven't figured it out yet.

16. @[member="user"] did you make sure the pci-e connector(s) is properly plugged in or hasn't been damaged? If it's fine then your card is most likely dead.

17. @[member="xSadrulesx"] the pci-e are the two 4 pin connectors right? well there in

What gpu do you have?

19. @[member="xSadrulesx"] an AMD 7870 tahiti

doesn't that one need (2) 6 pin connectors?