Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking weed to relieve anxiety - Good or Bad idea?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by taZox, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Smoking weed can be a nightmare or a dream and everything in between. Ha, didn't mean to rhyme.

2. Honestly smoking weed helps me with anxiety issues most times but because of its legalities, i still find it stressful. I live in a uber white backwards ass redneck town so weed can be seen as awesome or "the devils lettuce" and that mix creates a bit of unnecessary anxiety.

If you can do it in a legal way ie. Medical or legal recreational than i recomend, if not than it could become anxiety inducing

3. So instead I smoke weed. and it helps, [​IMG]

LMAOOOOO

5. Youd think thatd be funny until an elderly woman walks up to you on the street telling you that you look like someone who should go to rehab for the devils lettuce because i have dreads

6. Marijuana alleviates my anxiety if I keep the dosage reasonable. Now if I over consume then it gets worse, but I've been at this long enough to know how much to intake.

7. It's more of a results may vary with anxiety. At one point it helped me a lot and I was more outgoing no anxiety what so ever. Then during a bad time in my life it made my anxiety worse and even more paranoid but I hated the environment I was in so that's the reason.Best advice is to make sure everything's good before you toke. Not that everything has to be perfect but if you're freaking out over something don't take a hit to make it go away, make it go away without weed.

8. Fuck what everyone says if it helps you relax and get the anxiety under control do it. Keep in mind that it does not work for everyone. I've been through really bad depression and there's nothing that my good ol friend Juana can't take care of. I would say hell yeah!!! It works great for that.Legalize marijuana!