has anyone got busted from posting on this site

Discussion in 'Security' started by mustbelild, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Yeah, I got busted. That's why I'm here to tell you about it and am still using this site.

2. Say "go eat a fat dick fbi faggot" but forreal if you paranoid say some shit like "this is fictional and is not real" after every post

3. Highly Doubtful. For one, everything on this web space is hosted on servers in the Netherlands. 'Murica ain't got shit on this, legally. Obviously, still not a good idea to post your big dumb face inside your 45 plant field. 

4. #45 Leon Sandcastle, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    Exactly, thats what I tell all my friends. I turn my gps, wifi and all that off. I dont even use the internet on my phone TBH. I dont got nothing to hide, I just dont want them knowin shit.

BUt I heard they can still track your cordinates.....on where your at, even if you do all that and turn your phone off and take your battery out. They key is, is to remove that lil smart chip thing as well....whatever it is......And not have it in and secured. When I go to my guys house I remove it at my house and still take it with me just taken apart. And I can easily put it back together real quick in case I need to. But he knows when im comin anyway, and just put it back in when im at my house. Jus so they dont know where im going to get it. Mainly cuz I had a good friend get busted and is in jail for 3 years, and everybodys paranoid around here now cuz it set off a chain reaction around here like crazy. IMO it pretty much started from people gettin busted and then people not deleting old text n photos n what not. They know who and what and pretty much everything youve been doing for however long youve had that phone......or they can jus go get the records from the phone companies...and those records NEVER go away, always there. Either way its corrupt.....Verizon is supposedly the worst when it comes to giving stuff up to law enforcement, I heard sprint wasnt as easy.

Theres no true definition for "terrorism", and thats the loophole the NSA has in getting phone records and trackin you n what not. If they think your sellin big, they will wait and for months at a time during an investigation....for you to fuck up, and when they know you got something big or its coming. Becareful on anything w phones nowadays. They can track every text message easily.........from the time you send it and get one back....really tho if your under investigation. They wont waste time on lil shit. Like personal grows unless your sellin big quantities. And, text are the worse, always call too so they have no physical evidence on paper. I wouldnt worry so much about this place but you never know.

Sorry for the long rant just wanna get this info out to as many fellow blades out their as I can.

5. I don't doubt that there are police/dea agents on here. In my mind they're the people that try and ask you personal questions or ask what your name is or what part of the country your in followed by, what part of the state ect. ect. all the while being real friendly.

And to the cell phone pictures, you need to get a image scrubber. It takes the geo information out of the picture... hopefully lol.

• Like Like x 1
  6. To the OP: you have way bigger problems than worrying about this forum. You need to get your life together first before you get your garden together.

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Yes. Early got busted :/

8. I think it's interesting that we live in a FREE country yet this question still crosses lots of minds.

There's always the "OMG they are gonna think"......

Well let them think whatever they want, typed words aren't illegal yet and neither is growing legal plants indoors. I'm still bitter from when I was hassled over my tomato garden.

9. Screenshot your photos and delete the original.

10. Take selfies with your plants/pick ups outside your house clearly showing your face and address.

11. I would not post pictures of anything illegal, lazy narcs have been known to use forums to gather information and even bust a few people.

If I didn't live in Colorado, you would not be reading this most likely. Here my wife and I can legally grow up to 12 plants, and you know what?...

It's pretty nice.

• Like Like x 1
    BS you trollin

99% of the users on this site are actually CI's......

14. No I'm not!

Sent from NSA recording device.

15. #56 dankness420, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    yeah me neither...... :hide:

Watch out man the NSA's gonna be all up in your shit! 

18. Underground departments lol .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum