has anyone got busted from posting on this site

Discussion in 'Security' started by mustbelild, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Meh, you won't likely get busted by posting here.  The amount of work cops would have to do to track you down from a user account is much more than they would want to expend busting a small time toker.

2. I am in cell block C, mate. Where u at?
    You also have beans for dinner?

3. #23 mustbelild, Dec 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2013
    [quote name="Dro Smoe" post="19104046" timestamp="1386217365"]
    Obviously a friend (or x g/f?) breakin your balls.. How many "good friends" have you shown the grow to??
    Hopefully NONE
    [/quote]

None.. and I am a girl.

I actually got the pics text to Mr last year and nothing has happened to me. I am by no means big operation have good job have no legal record so don't see how I,d ever b suspect.
    [quote name="AloeRuss" post="19119975" timestamp="1386451022"]
    I am in cell block C, mate. Where u at?
    You also have beans for dinner?[/quote]

4. Did they find out bout u via this forum or did they confenscate your phone or computer after getting busted and use ur gc post as evidence. And what was size of grow

5. Getting the old post count up, eh? 6 back to back posts....

6. It's someone you know. You think cops are going to give you a heads up or ask for that matter?

7. Sorry if I offended people but I felt it was a legitimate question.

8. #29 Delightfully High, Dec 11, 2013
    DEA motherfucker! Get on the ground you fucking pot head! **bashes ops head in with a night stick ** Stop resisting! **shoots op in the leg**

9. I got rida plants anyways. I have three kids that dont have father or anyone else to take care of them if I went to jail. Not worth it. Peace out

10. #31 mustbelild, Dec 11, 2013
    Sux so fkn bad that it's illegal. My bf has major anger issues he's verbally and physically abusive but when he's smoking pot he's calmest nicest man around. He would not beable to function without it and we would not be together no meds work for hm pots only thing. So is absolute complete bull shit it's illegal... The worlds political and legal system is so insanely corrupt and skrewed up it's so sad. I think there's going to have to be some kind of revolution or in the future common people will be nothing but brain washed robot slaves that would be fed food genetically engineered to keep them stupid and sickly and the whole world will be controlled by handfull of rich people.. oh snap were allready there

11. #32 Shiva Blaster, Dec 11, 2013
    You're boyfriend sounds like a real keeper.....

12. Using marijuana to control his anger "problem," is just neglecting the fact that, as it sounds, he's a POS woman beater. And i hope for your kids' sake that you don't have him around them.

Sorry if this post sounds ignorant, but thats just the obvious truth, at least from what I read.

13. Agreed.  If he's verbally and physically abusive, you shouldn't have that woman-beating scum around your kids. 

14. Ya I here Ya, I'm so codependent. Not worth getting into legal trouble for him either. Marijuana does seem to work better than any antipsychotic or antidepressant and there no reason it shouldn't be legal. I really wish it was legal for me to grow it because I'm so good at it thanks to pointers from this site I've produced better stuff than Weve got from California Colorado and Wisconsin dispensories. I grew up in days before mass survelence and my step dad had a huge field of marijuana plants right behind our house and he built our house with tons of secret underground departments for growing ( he's been dead for years or I wouldn't post that)

15. I'm glad to see you didn't take the last few posts in a bad way, were not trying to be ignorant or anything. I agree prescription meds don't work for "anger issues" i was put on some and even some antidepressants cuz i used to be a douche, but i learned to not get angry over nothing when i stopped smoking for a few years. Turned my life around completely not being so angry all the time. He needs help with that, and not marijuana.

But i hope for you and your kids he either willingly seeks help, or someone new comes into your life and treats you better. Best of luck to you.

16. Cops would definitely use your posts on here agaisnt you if they ever caught you and seized your computer but highly doubt there are any investigators on GC full time looking to shut down people who are posting. Although I do not doubt they they probably come on here and create accounts to try and get information or catch a specific person.

17. Ya I see them using post on here as evidence against someone already suspected.

18. [​IMG]

19. Yeah man, check your phone:)