Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make your weed last a month?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Without taking time to read the entire OP, smoke less weed and use a bong, bowl, or vaporizer as opposed to smoking blunts or j's.

2. You say you don't need a scale? I'm sorry, but every person that smokes weed regularly needs a scale. Argue with me? I'm sure I'll win. Get a scale.

3. I did have 2 dealers for a little while but the second guy stopped selling i guess lol. I should probably make another thread about finding new dealers. Just so the option is available.

4. Lol oh yeah thats what I use my hitter for on most days. Use any other bowl and i'll end up not burning all the weed before it "snaps" But yeah I use my hitter quite often so I can just smoke what I need. Great tip :)

I don't do J's anymore anyway lol I always hated the taste.

6. Lololol. Okay. Mind telling me why exactly I need a scale? I've been smoking almost every day for a year now and I've never needed a scale for anything.

7. #47 Ganja ☤, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    [quote name="Weathers95" post="19090060" timestamp="1386034600"]Lololol. Okay. Mind telling me why exactly I need a scale? I've been smoking almost every day for a year now and I've never needed a scale for anything.[/quote]You're thinking of buying in bulk, do you not want to know if you are getting what you are buying?Your dealer weighs it in front of you? How? Is it in a bag? How much does the bag weigh? How do you know the accuracy of his scale?You want to spread it out over the course of a month? Weigh it out evenly. You think you can eye ball it, so the pill container will work? Pill containers usually aren't air tight so you will sacrifice the freshness of your weed. I was like you, I didn't think I needed a scale, until I bought one. You don't need anything fancy. One that scales 0.1g. You can find them for $6.50 on amazon. Probably just as much as the little pill container.

Hmm I guess it varies by vape. I went from .4g bowls to .1g arizer solo bowls and the vape gets me much higher.

You can still get all of the psychoactive cannabinoids if you raise the temperature a bit.

9. I usually smoke one bowl a night, and I buy a half.  Stash half of it in a stash jar, out of sight, then another daily stash place, you think you're almost out, then moderate!

10. Since scales are cheaper than I thought I may buy one but not anytime soon because my budget is gonna be tight as shit after I buy my first bulk. And the freshness of the weed really doesn't matter to me. Even if it did I can pretty easily find an airtight pill box.

11. My vape pen shuts off after holding it for more than 30 seconds and all it does is singe the weed. It does not do its job right. It'd just be a lot easier for me sticking to the bong lol

12. Weather i just thought i'd add i bought this one hitter it looks like a cig and i use two packs and inhale and hold and dont let it cherry

13. This is why i wish growing was an option for all.. Its rewarding, plus no dealers or shame about how much/ how often you smoke! As it should be! No one should feel shame for enjoying the herb. :ey: :bongin:

14. #54 Tokinsince2012, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
  15. #55 Liability, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    1) Vape
    2) Smoke after the vape
    3) Torch Baby Bowls
    4) During sessions, take just one hit every 5-10 minutes
    5) Clean pieces, and gather resin and smoke it
    6) Pipe trick- turn pipe over and light through the carb and you will be able smoke of that
    7) Substitute a pinch of weed with a sprinkle of kief to top off bowls
    8) Clean grinder to get more kief
    9) Invest in a Kief box
    10) SMOKE LESS!!! ;)
    These are a few things I have learned that gets me high with less amount of weed, saving a few bucks

16. Dude you might get ripped. I got a 10 $ scale and it works good. Smoke shops are a rip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Dude no offence but you piss me off. You ask for help and deny everything we help u with. You need a scale ..you need a scale..unless you want to be ripped off over and over again he can take .1 out and you cant eyeball that

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. [quote name="austyn12" post="19111359" timestamp="1386310647"]Dude no offence but you piss me off. You ask for help and deny everything we help u with. You need a scale ..you need a scale..unless you want to be ripped off over and over again he can take .1 out and you cant eyeball that Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]i was actually planning to get a scale til my car battery died the night i bought more weed. Ended up costing my my entire paycheck plus a little bit of my savings.

19. I swear to god if I had the option to grow then I would. [​IMG]