Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make your weed last a month?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Simple only smoke when you really need to other wise save it.

2. Anyone out there?

[​IMG]

3. Buy a Vaporizer. :D

4. [quote name="FreshlyBaked" post="19086880" timestamp="1385994808"]man you can grab yourself a standard set of scales on ebay for £5-10 not 100% what it'd be in $$$[/quote]10 euros is $13 in america... Hm. The scales at my smoke shop are like $40-$50. I wonder why that is. Ill just buy a pill box and then just divide it up evenly. Exact measurements aren't important to me as long as i get a little bit each day lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="iJetLife" post="19087334" timestamp="1386001694"]Buy a Vaporizer. :D[/quote]lol i hate vapesSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I'd say go with the weekly pill containers.

Avoid wake and bakes unless it's Sunday or something. otherwise you'll be chasing that high all day and it'll just be a waste.
    taking a small tolerance break sometime during the month helps as well (3-4 days). Vapes are pretty nice to have when you want
    to conserve bud, you can throw it in pipe afterwards (or bong if you're like me) and rip that. 

I'm also gonna go ahead and assume you take snaps, but if you don't you probably should.

It's like 250-300 half ounce in Latvia (with ~$20/g), that's pretty far from Siberia. :<

8. This is so simple, buy a ounce (30 days worth) and smoke a gram a day, u already do less then that already so this is super easy/ simple

9. put it in an old pill bottle and call it a day

10. [quote name="AuhMayZing" post="19087680" timestamp="1386005885"]I'd say go with the weekly pill containers.Avoid wake and bakes unless it's Sunday or something. otherwise you'll be chasing that high all day and it'll just be a waste.taking a small tolerance break sometime during the month helps as well (3-4 days). Vapes are pretty nice to have when you wantto conserve bud, you can throw it in pipe afterwards (or bong if you're like me) and rip that. I'm also gonna go ahead and assume you take snaps, but if you don't you probably should.[/quote]i prefer smoking than vaping because I get a more intense high from smoking. Also what are snaps?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #32 Cobra Commander, Dec 2, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
    ^ One hitters if it's meant in the same sense I'm thinking. Green hits for everyone!

12. [quote name="The Golden Spiral" post="19087695" timestamp="1386006182"]Buy enough[/quote]golden answer right hereSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I personally think your dealer is a fucking idiot for hassling you over picking up once a week. Once every day or two I could totally understand, but once a week is nothing. When I was slangin I was more than happy with the people who grabbed like 5-7 grams a week, and LOVED the ones who bought a half a week.

It was the kids who bought 1-2 grams every 2 days that pissed me off, if it was once a week I could have cared less.

That being said, nowadays I buy about a half every 2 weeks.

I dunno I guess it depends on people's availability and preferences. But I've had this dealer ever since I first started smoking and he never fails to impress me. I've had other guys where they have special deals and that's pretty nice but their weed is never as good as this guy. I don't wanna end up pissing him off so that's mainly why I started this thread.

15. Buy a vaporizer, It will reduce your consumption by a lot.

Disagree.

I had both a DBV and a Da Vinci (so home and portable). At first it only took me like a .1 to get high, but after I adjusted to vaping over smoking I was vaping .25-.3 bowls to get high, same amount as I'd smoke in my bong AT MOST. I actually smoke less with my bong than vaping, and it's a better high.

17. [quote name="chzdgg" post="19089077" timestamp="1386024202"]Buy a vaporizer, It will reduce your consumption by a lot.[/quote]i have a vape pen but it sucks ass and it wastes the weed if anything. I stick to smoking so i can get all of the psychoactive ingredients to marijuana instead of just some of them.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Maybe find another dealer, that way youve got more than one option? Why smoke less? Haha :bongin: :hello: :bongin:

19. A snap(per) is packing just enough for yourself or however much you'd like, and you pull it all in one hit
    (until you hear the weed snap through the bowl)