Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make your weed last a month?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #1 Tokinsince2012, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    I swear to god if I had the option to grow then I would. Unfortunately I'll probably still be living with my parents for another few years and they know I smoke but they sure as hell wouldn't let me start growing. Yes, I am 18. Still a senior in high school and I don't plan to move out as soon as I graduate because I still need to work and save some money and go to college.

I smoke one bowl a night. Sometimes 2 on special occasions. I usually buy about $20 worth a week from the same guy I've had for about a year. All of a sudden my weed man asked me when I'm gonna start buying enough to hold me over. I'm not quite sure what that means, but I ended up buying about $50 worth that night and I ended up smoking it all down within a matter of days. I don't like to bug him all the time. So I want to start buying a large amount every month or so to keep the dealing down to a minimum. Money isn't too much of an issue for me so how much should I buy every month? How much is too much? Also, are there any tips to help me conserve my weed? I'm tired of running low and constantly having to get back to him.

EDIT: When I say money isn't much of an issue. I mean I couldn't go higher for more than $100. I asked my weed man and he said It's $200 for half an ounce. So I guess I'm fucked.

ANOTHER EDIT: I guess he meant $200 for a full ounce so I'll just buy $100 worth for a month and I should be able to make it last. Thanks for the help everyone!

2. Anyone out there?

3. The more you buy, the more you safe. It really depends, but it sounds like you may want to buy a half o per month. That should be able to hold you over

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dude just buy like an ounce, and get an airtight container, that way you have alot of weed and its fresh either way.

5. These threads are gettin real old, do you really need us to tell you how much to buy?

Maybe youve smoked too much buddy

Since money really isnt an issue (jobless 18 year old) buy a pound and smoke that throughout the month

6. Whatever I buy I put half of it away in a different mason jar so i dont see a bunch and go overboard. And every morning I grind up what I think I'll need for the day and try not to use any more than that
    If you don't go crazy a half will probably last you a month

7. Put your weed in pill containers it makes it last longer by protecting the thc from uv lights and keep it in a cool location. Limit yourself on how much youre going to use a day its hard but if i could do it you can. Every now and then dont smoke for a day and what not for a little t break. Remember as long as youre high youre happy so smoke little by little throughout the day instead of all in one session and then use the same amount later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. What's your tolerance like? How much do you smoke throughout the day to feel "satisfied"? What's the most your willing to spend? What's prices like where you live? You answer me these questions ,and I'll answer your's.

9. Why is this even a question? You said money isn't an issue. Just buy whatever the hell you want, it sounds like you can afford anything.

10. I only said MUCH of a problem. Meaning I do have about $100 limit

11. 200 a half oz? Do you live siberia? ;)

Your problem is the weed is too expensive and you don't buy in bulk. I can get an oz for 150$-200$ and that can last me anywhere from 3 weeks to a month.

12. 200 for a half ounce is ridiculous. I'd find a new dealer haha. I get ounces for less than 200. Its pretty easy to find half ounces from dispensaries or dealers in seattle (where i'm from) in the $50-$80 range.

13. Generally a half ounce is what I can afford to buy per month... Here that's about 110-140. Though, if money wasn't an issue I'd say at least an ounce would be a solid amount for a month.

If you want to conserve your weed, then try not to roll joints too often. Shit gets expensive and you will find yourself saying "where the fuck did all my weed go??" in a week or so lol. Then again I usually roll my joints with king size papers.

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385953598.397041.jpg
    Grab one of these and a scale, divide your sack by the number of days before your next purchase and then dole out daily servings, you'll probably end up with some surplus too!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I'm pretty sure he meant $200 for a whole ounce. But Idk for sure because he's got the best quality weed in my city and trust me it is some good shit. Anyway, In which case I can get by with half an ounce a month so that'd be $100 which lasted me almost 4 weeks once even though i was rolling joints with it. I'm sure i can just pay him $100 and then make it last a month without rolling joints. Thanks for the help.

16. Scales are too expensive and unnecessary for me. I'll just divide it up nug after nug.

17. Lol I know man joints are such a waste. plus I HATE the taste of them. They kinda give me headaches so I'm sticking to bowls from now on.  :bongin:

18. I'm gonna buy half an ounce for about $100 and use your advice to help me manage my supply. I appreciate your help :)

19. [quote name="oofthedoof" post="19084890" timestamp="1385953662"][​IMG] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385953598.397041.jpgGrab one of these and a scale, divide your sack by the number of days before your next purchase and then dole out daily servings, you'll probably end up with some surplus too!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]such a good idea Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mob

20. man you can grab yourself a standard set of scales on ebay for £5-10 not 100% what it'd be in $$$