Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Coughing up dark yellow phlegm with blood in it..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by willbo, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Is this bad?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Never a good sign. Contact a doctor soon

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. WTF Dude! go see a doctor
    Mj.

from someplace on something

4. Alright... Damn, I have been doing it for probably 2 years now but it's got to a point where I'm coughing all the time. Not sure why I haven't seen a doctor yet.. just can't be fucked I guess. Lol

5. What the hell man! You should of went the very first time you did it, there could be something seriously wrong with you..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. you really reckon? I havent ever really thought anything of it.. I might book an appointment tomorrow.

7. Definitely go through with it, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I need to for other shit anyway so I may aswell add it too my list..

9. I'm just guessing you were part of the 30 million Americans without health coverage correct?
    see what you qualify for on the asa website I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
    oh do get that checked out too bro
    Mj

from someplace on something

10. Could be an ulcer. Perforation of the stomach lining. Do you abuse muscle relaxers. Relafen can do this.

11. if you have a neti pot just use the saline solution and warm water then gargle it for a minute. otherwise table salt, lemon, and honey gargle works just as effectively. do that a few times over the next day or two and take mucinex if you have any laying around. 

should be gone soon